Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morning Menu Daily Expense

Steve's lunch = $.81 cents
Bread (home ground home made is .34 cents a loaf) .03 cents
lunch meat .50 cents
Mao .02 cents
Organic corn chips .25 cents
Lemon Aid .o1 cent of sugar
lemons for free (glean the neighborhood) ask if they need a home rather than to see the food go to spoil. Many folks will be delighted to see it being used.

Steve's breakfast
In refer is kept plastic lidded cups, the kind saved from the restaurants over the years.
Orange juice .25 cents for 6 oz.
Lead in add I got it for 2.59 for 64 oz.


in a baggie .01 cent
Home made Breakfast cookies (I'll try to link to the post with the recipe) .16 cents for two plus the baggie
.17 cents a day
66 cookies =$5.45*66= apx .08 cents each
one pound butter $2.
oats .75 cents
flax .10 cents
eggs x4 $1.20
staple (soda,powder,cinnamon,clove, almond extract) .10 cents
(sugar, brn sugar, flours home ground) $1.10


Healthy Breakfast on the road .42 cents


Morning dog food is apx $40. bag for 40 pounds (often I can get it for $35.)
They eat about 2 pounds a day
$2. a day feeds the dogs a very healthy blend.
This can be home made , but after I investigated it my time costs more than it would be worth.


Coffee 2 cup .36 cents a day
.26 cents a pot of 2 cups
soy milk .10 cents
In bulk is $12. for 3 pounds Home Ground
Dove .45 cents
.15 cents
soy milk .30 cents
$1.50 a large box lead in add bought in bulk, watch dates.
Dove has this or bread
Dash .46 cents
3 eggs .45 cents
olive oil .01
Me a bowl of cereal and soy milk
Me .45
Chickens eat $1.25 a day in feed
cost of eggs calculated with it in mind.
Wild bird seed is .45 cents a day for 5 feeders (when I fill them) they are good pollinators for the garden and also for my soul.

Four people, two dogs and 6 chickens feed breakfast
Wild bird every other day or so.
and Steve off with lunch for
$6.65 a day
add to that lunch for the kids and I
Snacks for the kids and I through out the day
Dinner meal around $5. or under
Around $12. a day
for the feeding of everyone on the estate.

Once the garden gets along the evening meal and lunches will get real cheep.
We have melons and beans and all sorts of good foods out there.

The produce guy gives us the scrap that they put down the disposal normally
Glean your community.

Now add to that homemade Laundry soap and cleaners.

This is a great exercise in reality.
Check out a $5. Dinners
She is on the right track and leading others well on to it.



3 comments:

Shawna said...

Those breakfast cookies look yummy! BTW, how are you doing? I'm trying to do a bit of catching up before the baby gets here.

Denise said...

That is great.

Susie said...

That is awesome!!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness