I have been awaiting an appointment with a cellular specialist. After several weeks tomorrow is the day. I need to be checked out to make sure leukemia is not at issue. The myofacial pain issue is more likely I think.
I have been loosing the use of my arms. After several mri's that show joint issues that do not measure up to the level of pain that is constant for me this is the next step. I am not sure how willing I am to do any major spinal tap, muscle biopsy and the like. I know that this sleep deprivation due to pain has to be addressed. I am apprehensive to place myself in the medical arena again. It took them 48 years to discover the CVID with all that indignity I am just really not at peace
I need wisdom
If your heart is so inclined please pray for this project.
dance like I am full of courage
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
On the way to yoga this morning my car broke down. Ya know what that car coasted a good 1/8 th mile just up to an abandoned driveway that had a bar and chains across it. I was on a MAJOR street. Folks travel in excess of 50mpr. Just as my car stopped rolling I looked up to see two men in a big truck. They pulled over and pushed my car right into the driveway.
I took my yoga mat with me and walked the half mile home. It was so hot! Over 100* It was at 10am. I made it home just fine. It was a bit close to overheating for me.
A tow truck came and got me and we went to get the car. The traffic was so crazy fast. I stood on the sidewalk and signaled cars off of the right land. The tow truck driver was laying on the street! a car with a punk brat kid almost hit him. When I called on the name, that wonderful name. JESUS he just missed the man.
I was so happy to be in the rig and back on the way to the shop.
We found a wonderful, honorable mechanic and have used him a few time.
So I find myself grateful, at peace. Seeing how well I am taken care of. The car died within a safe walking distance. I had a travel cup of water with me and made it home alright. It is a wonderful thing to have a car problem and PEACE at the same time.
It looks like it might have been the timing belt. Whatever it is though I have beautiful peace.
I slept the heat off and cooled down.
Smiling at the present
Posted by Donetta at 10:36 PM
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ▼ 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."