Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Primary Immune foundation conference/convention is here at this resort
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Coming home Sunday.
Mercy! a five star resort. There will be a refrigerator in the room so I can take things to eat from home. The fair will be much too costly for this girl.
My nurse will come on Saturday morning to start my six hour infusion. She will then be able to attend with me free of charge. A gift to her. My prayer is a good infusion. This is some treat. I won a scholarship that covered the lodging. The conference was fit into budget. It will provide an evening meal. It will be so fun to play...be a princess.
On Wednesday next the process to begin my knee replacement will begin. The hope is for a minamally invasive surgery. Loosing weight now has got my BMI down to 32.13 as of today. The BMI of 35 makes one non acceptable for the robotic technique. Scary times ahead. My camera is iffy.
We are all doing well. My leg stopped working the last day of vacation. Now it locks up several times in a day. We got to have holiday however.
The last several weeks I have been in study.
Interior decor redo
The whole of the house has been transformed. From room to room balance in decor has been achieved. Although there are several more details to attend too I am so pleased. Plants will become my next goal.
NASA (yes) lists the top 10 plants to remove indoor air pollution. It will be my wish list of desire to accomplish 9 of them. On is not good for us folks with latex allergy.
If I qualify this new robotic arm makes a lesser recovery. My thigh muscle would not need to be cut.
convention at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ▼ 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."