Kathy and Dr Nemeh
My husband took me to Cleveland Oh this last weekend. The treatment was unconventional medicine with a heaping teaspoon of faith and hope, but mostly LOVE. Dr Nemeh used red Lazar and green Lazar along with a form of acupuncture along the meridian lines. Used also was a type of low frequency magnetic. This with prayer. Love seems to be the factor in all of those healed he believes. It is the connection to the God of love through His Son Jesus. I do not claim to understand all things. It was not just basic mind over mater here. I have been pain free in my low spine since our second visit. It took over two hours a visit but his attitude and serine way was so refreshing.
During the first treatment it was like the pain was gathered into balls here and there. Then that night the ligaments and muscles moved. The next day the treatment went as was the day before but at this moment in time when I was distracted with fear he changed my focus with a word spoken and at that instant my back changed from a hard mass of bones to putty. I was in a sitting position and he let me down flat on my back. NO pain. My husband was so concerned I might scream out for this was not a position I have held in years.
Now I am pain free in my low spine. Other spots hurt here and there but not my low spine. Even after a long flight home in a sardine can of a jet plane.
At that instant of change in my spine the best way I can describe what I felt was ....the absence of fear. The next step for me would have been spine surgery for stenosis with nerve involvement that was effecting my ability to walk and to have continence.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Kathy and Dr Nemeh
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ▼ 2015 (5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."