I am on my way.
I decided to go it alone. My girlfriend was going with me but I thought about it. If I go in fear it says"victim" If I go in courage it says vivacious courageous tenacious White Raven.
My new Name.
I am no longer a victim
Courage and dependency on the friendship and fellowship I have within the Spirit He an I as one.
See you with good news on the other side
Saturday, April 17, 2010
I am on my way.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Oh life the simplicity and beauty , the wonder and excellence of waking to begin a day.
This was one of those surprising mornings, rested and refreshed into a routine sat I up in bed at or before the alarm. Equipped with the faculty of mind to proceed into washing my face with a warm cloth and smiling at the reflection of the day.Seeing my eyes looking back with a peace. That peace of ."all is well with my soul". This day began today ready to walk into.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I had oral surgery yesterday and so is a "hang in there" morning. My face and jaw is swollen...they cut open and went under a lower molar and cut off the roots and dug out the infection. It was the same tooth that had the re-do root canal, it just could not release the infection so it was growing again since November. I had to make a difficult decision and received a cadaver bone implant. I am not too sure how I am feeling about it. It was the best choice for the best prognosis.I guess I am growing and changing. I the one who is not a donor. I have always been afraid of the whole thing. . Being bone it is not like an organ the rejection is not at issue. The kids will be off to school in an hour.
They will need to be much more independent this morning.
The surgery went well. He said that the "orange peel" when the tissue was peeled back was the easiest he had ever had. Thank God, less trauma to tissue less bruising.
The pain for a few hours in the after noon was to the edge! 10 of 10 baby! now it is doable I suppose that is the good thing about feeling how back it could be hurting ha ha
Well I need to direct the kids and have little voice to do so . I need to get up and walk around. As little as possible so I do not get a repeat of yesterday.
On a wonderful note.
The surgery went so well that the procedures were less than thought and it went from $1300+ to just over $700 out of pocket. YA! Of course that was after the insurance kicked out just over $1000. The nitrous really helped me. The ins. does not cover it and I am so glad Steve insisted we use it. I do not think I could have done it without it. It is soft foods for a week an then limited for another week.
I started of the surgery by praying out loud...and the staff joined in!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Yes I am tired but content.
A little scared about tomorrow.
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ▼ 04/11 - 04/18 (7)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."