Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Establishing a point of view...


In Memory of a Man with a Strong Point of View
St Patrick

He's a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land.

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view.
Knows not where hes going too.

Isn't he a bit like you and me.

Nowhere man please listen.
You don't know what your missing.
Nowhere man the world is at your command.

He's as blind as he can be.
Just sees what he wants to see.
Nowhere man can you see me at all?

Nowhere man don't worry.
Take your time don't hurry.
Leave it all for someone else lends you a hand.

Nowhere man please listen.
You don't know what your missing.
Nowhere man the world is at your command.

Hes a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land.
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
The Beatles

Establishing a point of view...

It is easy in blog land and also in the world we live in; to keep our point view silent in order not to offend. It is also a innate desire to be accepted by others.

This morning this song rang over my head as my Loving Creator Poppa God seamed to be asking me to establish my point of view. I see how often I veil my point of view. I see it as a process incomplete. Yet here I am nearing 50 years of age, and yet I still see myself as a child in so many ways. That is changing though moment by moment. I do have a point of view and it is time I own it with the power of who He is within me.
I do have a point of view. Often it is veiled yes...Humbly I effort to remain teachable.

Nowhere man please listen.
You don't know what your missing.
Nowhere man the world is at your command.

This is the message over me today. I am to listen to my own point of view, examine it and establish it.

He's as blind as he can be.
Just sees what he wants to see.
Nowhere man can you see me at all?

How many lives are at a loss of my effect. I see the hurting and dieing all around me and often keep my view silent. I do not want to offend or face the loss of acceptance, or cause an offence.
I just see what I want to see...but do not speak to it or about it.I watch people perish for a lack of knowledge. Error in choice for a lack of understanding. Yet I remain silent

Nowhere man don't worry.
Take your time don't hurry.
Leave it all for someone else lends you a hand.

This to me is both truth and sarcasm. I worry about those times when I have kept my point of view guarded or silent. Wondering if it could of made a difference in lives around me.Taking my time waiting for that right moment. Waiting for someone else more confident to share it, but then it would be their point of view not mine.

He's a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land.
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

This is somewhat convictions and somewhat condemnation depending on the "Point of View".
What is it I want to have as a legacy, what do I want to have achieved in my life. In my youth is was to "give myself a life someday, and to make everyone I ran in contact to, smile at least once in their lifetime.
In my youth I have accomplished these things and still do to this day. I have life and a home and a family. My Marriage will be cerebrating it's 27 Th year. It is beyond established it is thriving.
Now in this chapter, this coming passage it is time to establish my "point of view". Stand in it and be willing to declare it and stand up for it. I have walked softly on this earth and will continue to do so, but to walk on this earth without a trace of a foot fall is wrong. Yes He carries me and has done so all of my days. I am now to stand and walk tall. To establish my "point of view". and leave my mark in the sands of time.

Can you see your footfalls?
One day we will we miss you yet we may touch you through the mark you have left in the sand.

Yes I will walk softly but I will not be invisible.

Today is St Patrick's Day
see Annette's full post here

St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland. March 17 is celebrated in his honor every year, and by the Irish community worldwide.

St. Patrick was born in Britain around 385 A.D. At the age of 16 he was sold into slavery by Irish raiders and spent six years in captivity. It is during this time that he found religion and upon escaping went to Gaul monastery to study. He became convinced that his purpose was to convert people to Christianity and once a priest he spent 30 years traveling around Ireland establishing monasteries, schools and European culture after the fall of The Roman Empire. He died on March 17, 460 A.D.- a date which has been celebrated as St. Patrick's Day ever since.


According to one legend, St.Patrick used three leafed shamrock to explain the concept of Trinity, (What a very interesting way to explain the Trinity uh?) True or not, shamrock remains one of the most significant symbols visible on St. Patrick's Day.



He had a point of view established when he was in the worlds eyes a
"nowhere man",
a slave.



Taxes to do...
As far as the house work
The Laundry
The chores at hand
Cleaning up the sewing room
Finishing the projects in process

5 comments:

Amrita said...

Happy St Pat 's Day.

May your life be green and fresh always.

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

God uses all things to His good--Saint Patrick's enslavement is an excellent example of that. Thanks for pointing it out.

God Bless.
Warmly,
Tracey

Denise said...

Thinking of you, and loving you sweet friend.

Annette said...

I love the Beatles, I remember listening to them with my brother on his record player, with a green apple on them, and he played guitar. I feel very honored that you used my post on your blog, I liked the 3 leaf clover thing, didn't you?
Hope you have a sweet evening dear friend....
Hugs
Annette

Denise said...

Girl........ You are one deep woman with a VALID Point of View and I say Speak! I am 62 now and still hold my tongue too often.......... and !!! the Beatles! Oh I love the Beatles!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness