Help your Husband Express His Feelings
This month our challenge is to get help your man express his honest feelings about Christmas. I suggest you come up with three to five questions. I've emailed mine to e-Dad, because I know he likes to write his answers down, rather than be questioned verbally. You can try that, or do whatever works best for the two of you.
Here are my interview questions. (You can use these if you want.)
1. Describe your ideal Christmas.
2. How do your think our expectations differ at Christmas?
3. Share your thoughts about exchanging gifts.
4. Some years you're just not into Christmas. Explain why.
5. How do you focus on the deeper meaning of Christ's birth at Christmas?
Let's make it our goal to create some wonderful memories for our husbands this year! I'm excited to find out what pleases e-Dad, and also what troubles him about the holidays. I hope you'll take some time to do the same for your own sweet man.