Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good Morning!

9:30 a.m. this is the chicken I'll go shower and it will be ready to cool when I get out . I have to leave at 10:15 for the N. City. This will be nice to look forward too. See the roasted garlic. Man I wish you could smell it
I love casaba melons you have to try them sometime, it is the one on the left. I only buy seeded watermelons I do not like the so called seedless all you get is a bunch of pips. The other melons are air loom cantaloupe
ot the fruit washed and put up for the refer

The gizzards, heart and liver boiled were given to will and Rena over their food. I don't think Willy even tasted it. See the garlic , When it is on special and of real good quality, I peal it and pack it into jars covering it with the olive oil I got on a 2 for one lead in last month. It keeps this way several months and ages so wonderfully. The chicken is stuffed with a white onion this gives flavor and also keeps the bird moist. I roast at 300 convection 350 conventional for 2 hours uncover and roast for another half hour to brown. I drizzeled the bird lightly with the infused olive oil. for 2 hours

Let your eggs come to room temp covered in luke warm water. Then boil . I use a was china marker when they are still hot it just slips on with no effort H>B> is for hard boiled then we know whats what when they are in the refer.

Wow! I went out yesterday twice, last night arriving home just before 9 p.m. and brought in my food stuffs from a fr, Ha Psalm91. It was hard to wake up this morning. I have a full day. Gotta go to the N. City for the kids therapy and they both have psych. visits today too.

Yesterday with the lead ins I spent $150 at Safeway and had walked away with $89. free.
Then once the kids were being put to bed by The Daddy Man I went to Frys, I spent 280. and walked away with $99. Free, and another $100. easy from clearance health foods example Granola reg.5. was $2.50 and so on these don't show up on a receipt the same way

$150.
$280.=$430 for over $789. That is without coupons. During the School year I'll be able to do better than that, with more time an energy to expend. This can be done it is some work but well worth it! No more gas for that than the one time shop.
$800.worth of grocery and supplies, that is a four month meat (chickens .57lb I will cut them down and boil the carcasses to make chicken broth (pure no preservative, It can be frozen in ice cube trays and added to recopies as needed. All that frozen ice keeps the out side freezer isolated too. after I cut them down into pieces. I lay the cut leg, breast, thigh and flash freeze them on cookie sheets wrapped in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn. Then I put them in large zip locks and just grab the amount I need. This is now done by your grocer at 5.99 pound. Now remember I got it for.57 lb It will take me an hours work. . I have one baking now with a white onion stuffed in it and lots of my put up garlic in olive oil in the roaster along with it. I also got boned breasts for $ 1.77 (regularly 5.99) it was another lead in , so I'll lay those out on a lined cookie sheet flash freeze and there I am set.

I wont have to shop now for a long time months except for produce from the field and vine.

I'll use the fruit and vegetables from the field first, then the vine,then the tree then the root.

I'll use the Staples similarly, Yet with a large deep freeze my grains (whole grains to grind, hot cereals, potato flakes for soups, dried fruits, are secure 3-6 months.
Yogurts for Dove at 20/$10. are in the outside freezer, she loves them like that and they last a long time. Her candy :) Candy is also cheep at a grocery when on special. So opposed to the junk machine at the hospital I got a few small items as treats. God is so generous to me I prayed for good eggs at a good price. I use free range eggs. Well the managers special was on both white and brown (our preferred). I got them reg. 3.50 for 2.29 and 1.49 per doz. So Dash is in paradise. With his palate eggs are his perfect protein. Weight is so hard to keep on him. So 8 dozen good eggs and 2 for 1 of 18ct flat white eggs they are good for some strong flavored backed goods. I use the free range for hard boiled and scrammbled they have the best flavor.

I have enjoyed a Science video with the kids and posted now I must refer the eggs turn off the oven and let the bird us the heat in there to finish up. I gotta run! I need a shower.
See you
Celebrate the day!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I so much enjoy coming here everyday to read about your daily life my friend, I love you.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness