Wednesday, August 1, 2007

4:55 I'm home!

Wow I sure am a hamster on a wheel!
Showered I left the house at 10:10, drove to N City 23 miles one way. Arrived 5 minutes before appointment. I filled out the re-eval. paper work for two kids and 35 minuets later we left Dove with her Therapist and Dash and I drove across the street and through the parking lot to the Pet smart. Got a 30. bag of food for 26. then I had a coupon for $ off a treat got the biscuits too. Dash likes to see the dogs and so he did. We arrived back at 11:50 spoke to the therapst and she shared some concerns we both see them. She said she would talk to the Phyc. at lunch and she had left him a note.
I left took the kids to "Blimpie" got them the kids meal and had a nice salad. The man who owns it had not seen us for three months so he was delightful in his greeting.
We left and I took the kids to a Fry's Marketplace where last night I saw that they had Barbie dolls on reduced sale (she has had her mind set two days now) . Dove got to spend the allowance that was burning a whole in her pocket and I matched them the difference. We got her Barbie and Dash a Bat Man doll. I grabbed the parsnips and extra carrots I forgot last night. I'm making chicken stock and then soup tomorrow. Dove LOVES my chicken soup she wished she could swim in it!

I then had to go tinkle so bad I thought I wouldn't make it. As tacky as it was I knew the place I go to yearly and for many years and for may test before many surgeries for the endomietriosis and the double mastectomy scare. I walked in and just walked back to the rest room, we all relieved our poor suffering selfs and then with a false moxie I just walked straight out. Terrible, but necessary and I think they have earned so much over the years off of me, that I have more than earned the right. However the others in the waiting room may not know that and I felt kinda a poor character show. Oh Well.
Then we drove over to the apothecary shop and got my Hormones, they refunded me the seven pills that were expired! Get this I got a 90 day Rx. and the last 15 of them were expired as of 7-10-07. No wonder My hot flashes have been so bad. This aught to help with the strss response too.
Those secured we headed back to the doc center.
1:48 appointment at 2p.m.
We went in for the appointment and both kids weighed and examined and then we all went to his office. The kids play in the back off the small room with the toys and the books. The first to be covered was Dove. He(we) talked it over, we think that after she is in school a few weeks to try again to stop the Prozac slowly. I has been 6 months since w tried before. We will try again watching for the symtems to show next course I would so love to have success in getting her off without the panic disorder flaring up. She is in need of some phycological support with her Cognitive Social Disorder. He thinks that will help her. So I need to see if our Insurance covers mental health for her (and for Dash too). She will have her visual tracking observed on Tuesday next. She will have Occupational therapy every week then possibly alternating with Dash to every other. That way the each will only miss two mornings a month of vocational (school)

Now with Dash the hopital will cover three sessions and then I need to find out the procedure if the hospital does a pre-surgery help so the thing is not a mystery causing him stress/fear. With Dash having the physical special needs too. I need to get him and Dove supported while we get the IEP for school established. I have a referral for the woman who does this and only this for all the n. city clinic. Both kids receive intervention there.
I know im forgetting some details but I think the picture is painted. Special Parents need wisdom when they are surrounded with such special kids! ;)

Supper was cooked this morning I just need to slice and heat up a can or two of vegies. I'm tired. That laundry to fold will just have to hush! :)
O. K. so now I have sat still for 30 minutes. Soon beloved walks in hungry. Better be ready to welcome him in we were both so very tired this morning before the day even began. Back at you later.
Dmbraced in HIS arms of love
Hungry and ready to be fed. Oh wait I have to do that... Hay!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so precious to my heart my friend.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness