Monday, August 13, 2007

I have it thought through. I recieved this this weekend now to pass it on

Nice Matters Award


Well How sweet is this. Talk To Grams Just gave me this thoughtful award. What a nice big hug Dear Lady.
I have some thinking to do.


More information on this award:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I pass this award on to???? to be concluded... I wanted to keep it fresh. There are so many who could receive this. Wanting to pass the admiration around ... These are a few nice folks I have found out there.

Beaded Creations This Dear Woman beads wonderful creations and helps other women in the process. Jewelers and Bead Workers are often secretive about the skills the posses. Here is a woman with such skill and creations of such beauty I find myself inspired. She shares her knowledge. Apparently she and her circle support battered womens shelters with their gifts of love. I think that is so nice. I understand the hours of work we are looking at.
JD'S Days Here I have found a woman who has given all she is able to be a Mid-Wife and help the lives of mothers and children in the experience of pregnancy and birth. I find that is so nice. How many who walk alone the road and yet this Dear Lady wants so much to be there for others she is making a career of it. I find that "nice."
Fruit in Season Marriage is her mission, How loving is that! Not only are the love lives improved and encouraged, but this has an effect that goes into generations. Love that is whole is the nicest environment for a child to grow in.
Kate's Anthology of Suberban Minutiae This sweet woman has be very nice to me. Even in her trials and "blisters" she remains "nice" looking to the joy of the adventure and not losing the joy in the battle. She and her Mate are raising a loving family. They in turn will effect the future. That makes a world that is a "nicer" place to be. Living vicariously I have hiked 'almost' to the summit. What a beautiful strength she has. It has been "nice" to get to know her. She also has a good humor. I enjoy those belly laughs.

4 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well Congratulations to you!! Thanks for stopping by and for your comment that you wanted to give me the award too. I think they should be spread around but I do thank you a lot!!
You deserve it!! I am always so thankful for each and every award that comes my way!! I know that you must be too!! I hope you have had a great day!! i am so behind on catching up!!
Blessings, Sandyq

Christine said...

Wow, Donetta, thanks! You've really blessed me with your words and this award! I'll think on it and post my choices this week.

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

How lovely of you, Donetta. Your sweet words made my day -- I thank you and will pass this on this week sometime. Again, you really made my day.
Beadin Gram

Janean said...

I am honored and humbled. You can email me at babykatcher@hotmail.com if you like. I don't deserve it at all but thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness