Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A morning tea, just for me. General office supplies.


Good Morning.
Remember these little ring protectors used repair or strengthen?
Little Doves binder holes failed her. The binder is still nice.
This yet another way to use what you have.
Those of us with students benefit from certain general office supplies.
Anther great way to teach our kids what to use if...

I have been given the morning off of the service of Dash Hawks lunch preparations.
He is busy over at the counter while I sit her and type, (sit on my hands so to speak.)
He is so happy, singing a song with the trombone noises and and I think I hear a tuba too.
So sweet.
I was given the lyrics.
"galumph went the little green frog
galumph went the little green frog one day
galumph went the little green frog"
Mercy is mine in his simple morning charm.

A morning tea just for me.
The delicate rim of my china cup.
This is the pattern of my youth.
The set I choose so many many years ago.
Summer chens (sp?)

Jasmine loose lief was my treat.
So aromatic.

at 9:30 I have to go back to the neurologist.
An EEG and an MRI is on order.
I'll have Dove to take to the orthodontist at 11:30, so I'll try to get to the lab for the blood work to begin.
I am hoping to try for the MRI after my Mr gets home at 4pm.
I'll trust God for the appointment...watch him make it happen.
I am not sure where the EEG will take place. It is an electrical brain study.

The kids get out at 2 again today so I have little time and may need to postpone Doves new bands again, until Thursday?

Well loving Little Dash hawk made a mystery lunch and I lay it down.
I lay down my life, my day and the outcome of my journey.
It all belongs to my Maker and nothing I do will remove or add to that , except to simply obey.

Please remember "shorty bear today"
Life a great challenge for her each day.

Off to tend my young ones. Dash is out of the kitchen.
Dove is up.
That was really nice just to trust him.
I got a big mess to clean up :)

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Pray the doctor visits gave you positive results.

The lemon tofu pudding is yummy

Denise said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness