Wednesday, January 14, 2009

eggs all six chickens laid today for the first time!


Dove is doing so well with her Braces.
I stand amazed at the ease of this process for her. She rarely if ever complains of discomfort.
What a blessing. With as such shifting and the degree of corrections she is under going I know this is once again Gods doing.
It has become a tradition when they change the wires to get the "bunny picture"
this was yesterday and she is doing fine today!
Pectin and sugar and fruit.
Fruit in the food processor , then just stir the sugar and the pectin in a bowl, then add to the mango and stir.
Let it set for several hours.
Can be used as freezer jam.

In pursuit of the best yogurt ; I made some fruit for the bottom of the cup, so to speak.
Mango, and blueberry.

This is the mail order, non dairy starter $$$$40. for this Use only 1/8 th tea. for a large batch.
Then if I stay on top of it, a starter of the last batch can keep the culture going and I will only need to use this if I drop the ball or the kids happen to eat the last one.

Mango jam

I grew these!!!!!!!!!!!
They are greening up on the window seal.
Is that cool or what?

The blueberries may not turn out due to the fruit being in the deep freeze a month too long. Another good reason to keep an inventory.
Ya got to start that inventory somewhere.


That is the equivalency of 3 large eggs a day!
Not to shabby for a home clutch.

Another day another migraine...oh arg!
I am so sound and stress sensitive it is amazing.
Somebody come take all these spikes out my head please!

Some how I made it to the school this afternoon.
With sunglasses on the whole time.
The teachers were very understanding.
The kids had parent / teacher conferences today.
They are each doing so well.
Dash came home with a strobe light necklace .
Irony! He calls me into the laundry shut the door to be dark and said look mom.
Me stupidly looked not knowing what was next, wham the migraine thumped in my forehead like a hammer! So the EEG will be real fun...They use those during it. I hope that gives them the information they need.
Can you believe it! Dash to come home with that Today of all days!

The tomatoes are ripening at the window. There are a few more an the vine and several billion dollar ones the tiny bite size ones. They are green and small yet.
My children are so understanding, I am not doing the best parenting today at least not this morning. I just froze up and got way too frustrated trying to get them fed and out the door.
Amends made , but I sure hope this changes soon.

I made some fruit jam for the yogurt but did not get any further than to begin sorting the laundry. I canceled my Moms In Touch group for I was by then on my bed head to the pillow.
This too shall pass.
I have bread and yogurt and supper to do but just am unable to do it.
You know your vital when the whole truck comes to a stop when your the gear that runs it.
We always have peanut better and jelly :)
Crackers if no bread!
I made them a large bowl of popped corn and they found great satisfaction in that.

Well I'll go tend to some laundry if I can and await my Beloved. Perhaps he can make up something...I'll try.
life is funny how humbly we are brought to our knees. It is really not so bad when My Maker gives me that extended hand up when I can't get up on my own. Assent. being lifted up. Lifting Him up. Ascension , pushing through the trial into the upper reaches of hope and trust.

I feel a short story coming on.
Perhaps...
At least my head is not moving when I am writing...ha:)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I have wanted to make my own yogurt but have not tried....... We eat a small yogurt every morning for our digestion...... I am thinking that home made would be better........

Have a lovely day this Thursday.... The weekend is just around the corner....
Hugs

Denise said...

So glad that Dove is doing well with her braces.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness