Monday, October 22, 2007

Autumn Harvest Joy!

Hay! "Ohio Farm Girl" I love how your rubbing off onto me!
It really is a wonderful time of year!

I am taking a big tray of these to the therapists office for the staff. They have served me so lovingly for so may days over the last many years. I was able to do the leg press (very little weight 2x12 reps then 8x1rep). Then I even was able to do an extension at 2 pounds 10 x 2 sets Wow! I feel alive. I'm not hurting to much either tonight.

The kids gagged The cup cakes down :)
It was so nice to offer the men's meeting a snack too.
It felt so good to get out my tips again. I also made Beloved his
I made "Breakfast Cookies" (link) today.
I had the oven warm most of the late morning then the late afternoon.
I took the dog to the vet for his ear, the Vet began to open up about difficulty with answering her daughters spiritual questions. "Be ready to give answer for what you believe"...
She said "I'm not ready" ...I told her about the difference between Relationship and religion. Religion being mans understand and relationship being a primary function. What do you believe? Could you answer earnestly? I believe in the true religion as in the text... Take care of the widow and the orphan in their hour of distress. Keep oneself unspotted from the world. This is true Religion in the sight of God. That is what I read in my Bible. Of course John 3:16 yet that is my relationship. It was a really cool moment in time worth ($) the Vet Visit. Again I'm reminded that nothing is what you think it is about. It is all about God being Glorified. So, I recant my griping about the Vet Costs. God's got me covered there, He owns the planet.
The meal plan was followed today and it really helped my focus to know what I was going to fix. I had some romaine to clean for my lunch so I just broke it up for the supper salad, it was ready for me. Beloved even got to finish his supper .
Kids are asleep and I got up at 5:30 am so the day is winding down early.
We had a power outage yesterday.
Boy the fires in California are really bad!
We also had an event in community, A wheel chair was wrecked and a helicopter in our park aired evacuated someone. Hubby saw it on his way home. We have n man who must of had a bad stroke who is always in his chair up and down the sidewalks, I just saw him the other day. We are concerned about what may have happened . I'm sure the buzz will be about the school tomorrow. Many of the kids were doing a practice in the park at the time.
The mens group was nice and the kids are bathed and read too and in bed now.
My Sweet beauty was such a bug tonight. Sometimes I wonder how much she understands? She was looking for a little dog on the couch where I had my last two loads ,clean, awaiting being folded she took the clothing and just threw it over head and under hand across the living room floor trying to find her toy. "I was going to pick it up" Arg!!!!!!!! The floor is full of dog hair!
That child leaves me to wonder how able she is?
Totally surprised and so tunnel vision she does not even understand what she was doing is wrong. Crazy Making Kid.:)
tomorrow is Tackle it Tuesday. Oh man you'll all have to come and get me if I get lost. It is Dash Hawks room...d d d d d d theme from jaws....
I will use the garden rake. Sound familiar? Anyone?


3 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, those cupcakes look really good.

Amrita said...

I turn into a cookie monster if I get those .

ohiofarmgirl said...

I am so proud!!!!!! You are sweet to think of me....this truly is a wonderful time of year and I rejoice in it! Thanks for your kind words. Dianntha

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness