Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday


Carolyn Does this answer your Question :)
That and really good tunes. My husband did a wonderful collection of sound tracks from
Last of the Mohegans, Legends of the Fall and Brave heart. Great Music!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Good Morning!
Well today is another motivated Tackle it Tuesday.
I think that this is one of the best meme's .
It has helped me so much to be motivated that I have now really looked at my weeks more carefully
It is my hope and intent to live more purposefully.
With the sight of a reward at the end of the goal. Next year to have saved enough to go back east with the family and do a history trek of the D.C. area.

After the kids were dropped of at school I went to the grocery to get the things I need to finish off this weeks menu. I had several really good buys, produce and such.

When I arrived home these two needed loving. Willy needed his ear cleaned and treated with the medication. Rena was so funny she was ,I think , under the impression that I may be hurting Willy and tried to place herself in the middle with lots of very forceful kisses and in my face "see Me". They both actually climbed into the bath tub, as if to ask for a bath. I think they need a lot of attention too.

After baking the cookies and cup cake and dinner this was a challenge that remains for today. Beloved said last night as he awaited his guy to show up for mens group "I'm sorry I couldn't help you get these dishes done" it tickled me so I said..."Me too!" and laughed.


After

Tomorrow!
Yikes! I need to go get the garden rake. I can not bend under to get all the stuff from under the bed. Dash was not amused with the idea of clearing under his bed for me this morning"can I get it after school Mom?" was his plea.


So many little things to separate Again. He needs the help at 6. I have allowed a mess in their rooms to a limit , but I need to sort out his clothes and pass on stuff so I can get a better idea of what I need to make for him. I know I need to make him pants. He is so skinny and tall I can hardly buy them if I wanted too. He does not ware jeans for the texture is a problem with his Sensory issues.

I almost got the clothing and towels and some of the blankets done. Beauty threw all of the pile on the couch, across the room last night while looking for a toy. My word she just was so surprised she did anything wrong. "I was going to pick them up"... Well now They have the dust and dog hair on them...Arg...
I need to redo the decorations on the dining table Dash left a cup of water on the Oak table it was spilled and the table cloth soaked remained on it until I returned from dropping them off at school. I found it and the wood is now a little blistered! I had to wash and reset it, This time I will put the plastic pad under the the cloth like I should have done in the first place. I knew I should have before. I was just short stepping to get it done.



After


Maybe tonight?
The night before camping Sweet beauty spilled over a rack on the bead table. I need to fix this for I have a Special order I get to work on. Hay! Lisa B. I found some wonderful Pink I think you are going to love.

10 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

How do you get so much done!! wow!! You do good!! Blessings, Grams

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure had your work cut out for you! You must have been pooped by the end of the day!

~Bren~ said...

I think you get the prize of all the tackles today!!!! Great job!!!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, great job my friend.

Anonymous said...

Do you make housecalls?????

Anonymous said...

My gosh you were busy today!! I will say I like your decor and tablecloth on the dining room table. I did get the boys room vaccuumed and their toys back in their toy boxes. That was more than enough for me today.

Andrea P. said...

Wow! No that's some serious motivation. I need to start praying for some of that. Nice work!

Ter said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! Hope you'll visit again.

Looks like you tackled alot!!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Now that is some cleaning job...how fast we you moving????take it easy on that knee....your hubby should be proud! Dianntha

Amrita said...

Busy Mom, your dog 's nose looks so cute

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness