Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beloved's Breakfast Cookies


As promised...Save a lot on breakfast and eat well too.

Ahead of time thaw and let come to room temperature
One pound of Butter
Crack four eggs
( I use free range Large browns with added Omega 3) This here is my BIG secret it rally does make all the difference.)
add 2Tea. Almond Extract ( I used to use Pure Vanilla)
2 C. Brown sugar (packed,
this is important to pack it press it down hard)
1 C. Sugar in the Raw,
This offers some minerals and a more nutritious option


Cream well for about four minutes to dissolve the sugars (this makes the cookie!)

We call this giving our maidens their tasks :)

Measure out

6 C. whole Oats (not the quick cook type) See the yellow container (set aside)

In the Green container I mix:
3 C. flour
( Spelt, oat, brown rice, millet, whole wheat,the choice is open) I am allergic to wheat. I have a grist mill and grind my own grain, but as in photo you can buy many varieties now. I put this into the green 4 cup measure that holds a little more than 4 C. I then add about
1/2 C. ground flax seed
(see the foil jar, Flax needs to be kept from light) This is a pantry staple
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2 teaspoons SEA SALT
(don't bother using dead salt you need the iodine of the real thing.) The flavor is worth the habit!
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
2 teaspoons of Cinnamon
forgotten in this batch :) Perfectly imperfect! :)
1 teaspoon clove forgotten in this batch :)



Now that your ingredient's are all measured out ,put your containers all away, Your mixer is all ready for you now.
With the butter, sugars, eggs and almond extract creamed.
You can cover a cookie sheet if you want to do it my way. See the scoop? Great investment!
Creamed and ready.....
Cover your mixer (mine is called Vanilla Spin, so named by Little Dove during a cooking lesson.) With a towel. I have a plastic splash guard and find it a hassle.
The green container has all the powders in it.
blend very well, scrape the bowel. Bend some more.
Now your bowl will be pretty full, add your Whole Oats, blend and scrape, and blend some more.
At this point you may be temped to taste, Don't RAW EGG makes Jill a sick girl :)
because you pre-measured and then put away your containers your counter is pretty clear at this point.
Now using my scoop I scoop out all the cookies at one time. They are uniform and the scoop makes fast work of it. At this point I had to go to the city with Dash;)
The cure for forgetfulness....I keep a jar of cinnamon and sugar in the Pantry for cinnamon toast.
Inventive Homemakers Unite!
I froze this tray in the deep freezer. Every homemaker should have one on her wish list. I saved and got mine during my fourth year of marriage. t has saved us thousands of dollars over the years.
Heat your oven,
300 convection.
350 conventional.

Now as you can see later when I had more home time and the utilities were at the low cost time of day I bake. See the sheets are staged as I remove them promptly. Good tools , the best you can afford will save you a bundle of money and effort over the years. Place and bake. I bake them Oh 10-12 minutes. I never time anymore unless I might be distracted by a kids project. I can tell just by the smell.
I am fresh because I only just have the half job of baking and putting them up.


See the bagged cookies in the back ground... Well three to a pack and we have beloved's breakfast for two weeks in the deep freeze in the garage. We also invested $100. bucks and got a curb side refer that we keep in the garage for drinks and big Costco shops. He exists in the early a.m. quietly. I make his sandwich and a bag of chips, place it on the counter or in his box. we grab the drinks out of the garage refer an O.J. and a coke and a Gater Aide.
See the clean up crew close at foot.
Sometimes I am afforded a few quiet moments for prayer and blogging in the early morning. If the kids sleep in, Dash Hawk is an eagle eye up with the dawn.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing, you are really organized my friend.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness