Monday, July 16, 2007

O.K. can I cry now?

We left just shy of 2p.m. and just pulled in the door at 4:44. Well after the terrifying trek through the city on the freeway i made it to Dash Hawks appointment on time. I am so tired and I'm not sure why but I feel like I need a good cry.
I took the tiger eye necklace set that the woman requested. She loved it and also another tiger broach. She forgot her check book so I'll get paid on Thursday. It makes me want to just weep to see Gods provision for the gas money to do the trek to the hospital twice a week. This is the second set she has purchased. She also purchased a lanyard.
The girl at the front desk asked to to bring more lanyards on Thursday that another nurse wanted to see them. I wanted to make that woman a pair of earrings to match the lanyard she bought and forgot. I keep forgetting to thank her for all her support. I think that is why I wanted to cry. It is just not my heart to be so forgetful.
I spoke to the therapist and we think that we will need to keep this up during the school year to help Dash Hawk to be able to say "sh" it sounds like an "s" when he says it and its her or the public school.
I choose her, her help is much more desirable he gets a half and hour two times a week. Public school he would be lucky to get 15 min. once a week. That mean folks I just got the news that it is required of me to pull up from within me a long stint of trips to the city. ON SCHOOL DAYS! RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC! It is what is required to give Dash the best chance for a normal life. Little Dove is tired of it and complains a lot.

I awoke to a dream this morning as if I were a child and a boy was interested and liked me , but I could not understand what he was saying. Then some bullie kids teased him. I wanted to punch them out but I knew that that would only make it worse. For a girl to defend a boy to other boys would demascalate him, then I awoke. I went for a walk this early a.m. Dash joined me. I tried to share my heart toward helping him to speak his best.
He gave me a real hard time at therapy and Little Dove became jealous of Dash getting therapy attention and grabbed dashes mouth. I had to correct them and restore enough peace to get Dash into his session. He waisted 10 precious minutes with a bent attitude. I feel worn out!

On a good note we think Dash wont have to have a surgery this fall. I will have to prep him for the amplifiers and microphone for the first grade he is really ticked off about it. I am sad.
Little dove needs to get back into Occupational therapy she is digressing and I am overwhelmed. O.T. is 23 miles one way from here in the other direction than Dash's apt in the city (23miles one way).
I sold $57. worth of jewelery today so I can cover gas. God's provision is good.
I don't feel so much like crying now
thanks

3 comments:

Denise said...

God loves you, never forget that dear one.

JUST A MOM said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool on the early walk. hang in there.

Anonymous said...

God does provide.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness