Friday, July 20, 2007

Good Morning! The so called me.

Wow, You think that something is about Gods provision and you just get more than your imagination can fathom.

I met the sweetest, 27 year old last night. It was only in May that she held her mother as she passed. They had taken her to Hawaii and she had swam with the dolphins off the reef just the day before. She passed knowing that she was, no strife, only peace and fellowship as all the women of a family went to rest together. IT was the wish. The wish was met. This young woman shared her story and we later spent several hours propped up on her bed, late into the night, speaking of the greater things the Holy things.
She woke me up within, to who I am, religion of man has left me often feeling confused and in denial of who I am and the gifts that have been bestowed unto me. I come from varied cultures of Jewdao/Christian Faith and simple Relational Friendship/Faith within The Holy One who has created all. I have always had a mind to understand "why" people are "who" they are. Cultural knowledge nullifies the ignorance of prejudges. The Holy Scriptures are my Christian life Manuel, The understanding begets knowledge, and in so practice brings a life of wisdom. It grieves me often that a lack of understanding breeds devision even from our own true hearts. Fear is bread into a error of contempt and offence to one another.
Yet God , God the Creator is LOVE> I want to be called by Him a Friend of His more than anything else. This is my true heart.
My Religion, being to love the widow and the orphan and to keep myself unstained from this world. To Love you as I learn how it is that God loves me. To love you as He does. That is my religion. The life , death, resurrection and return of Christ being my Faith.
We spoke of belief, and life the way we choose to live it. Cultures throughout time have loved this Wonderful Father Creator and it is the news of Christ that is spread that was hoped to unite us. It is however been used through error to divide.
Last night I sat with a young Woman who in so many ways has gifts that are like my own. I speak of the gifts of the spirit.
How I wish to see, the Unity of the intention, that was at the Heart of our Creator our God.
Lets work together.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are such a sweet blessing.

Hanley Family said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely thoughts.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness