Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good Morning!

Woke up a little late. I had a nice lap around the block and fixed beloveds lunch. I got to go to the hospital with Dash Hawk and do 5 days chore in 5 hours today and a few tomorrow.
I have the cake to decorate and a party tomorrow with 14 kids and 5 women at 2 p.m. I'll post it. Kids are still asleep.
I'll make a pot (4c'er just 2 mugs worth) of coffee. I had some grapes and will do a bowl of cereal grains. I have walked three mornings now.
Can't get in for my knee for three weeks Doc is on vacation (to get a shot or news of what's up with it) so no shot until then (appointment set an the first day of school) I'll drop off kids go get a shot of cortisone(my second since surgery) and then I'll have to take Dash to the city that day after school. I got a standing apt for Little Dove for Tuesday mornings in the fall to resume her Occupational Therapy. We were on a sabbatical for the summer. She sees the psych. at 2p.m.on Wednesday of next week for her med. check. I was able to get her an O.T. apt right before it at 11 a.m. So well take the trek 23 mile one way and make a day of it. I'll save up for a Blempie that will be a good incentive for them to hang in the long haul of a day. So I got all the call backs and appointments managed. Gotta lot to do today.
We were able to stow the tailor and I got the cake and the frosting done last night closed down the house at 11 p. m.
I set the frosting out. I've feed the dogs and now I must be off for I have to be..."WONDER MOM"
It is my calling );0
Please leave me comments they set me on wing.

OH ! HAVE A GRATE DAY* LOOK FOR THE BEAUTY IN YOUR LIFE IT IS EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

I am so glad you got some time to walk again. I so miss my walking in the mornign,, Maybe I will start again in the fall. The heat gets to me too bad these days. Glad you enjoyed my post. Love ya have a rest at some point today.

Denise said...

Congrats on the walking my friend.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness