Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday



Well today tackling getting up on my feet was the second challenge, that and after Dash coming in at 5 a.m.! I sent him out. So at six limping all the way ...into the kitchen after the dogs were put out I began the day. The piper required his due. After that long hard day of work and the head banging my knee took pain was raging in my body.

I got a load or two of laundry done and then off to class.

I was all but about to say home from Bible study and decided at the very last moment with a little invisible shove to attend. Got a good morsel
God<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Error
Spirit<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Body
Soul<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soul
Body<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spirit

Good meat to chew on....

This was a real treat to me. I had the privilege to sit with two elder women who were sage in that they were one with Him. They knew and understood that it is not that God was, or will be ...It is that God IS...The I AM . an all encompassing of time and place. He is still at this moment.
He is making His will, in this moment. Through everything in and around. It is not about us.. it is about the I AM

I was then privileged to support a lonely teacher who was heart broken at the division of fellows around her. I was an outsider with an ear that was unbiased. God was with us and in us.

Stopped and got some produce scrap for the birds and a few groceries that were 41% off and stocked up on them.
Laundry and a play date.

The greatest tackle today is NO SLEEP only four hours no more, no caffeine. I have an EEG tomorrow at 9 am.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are very much in my prayers, love you.

Annette said...

I am sorry your not feeling swell...you mentioned not wanting to go to bible study but you did, aren't you glad you did, sure enough you didn't go, that one study would have been meant for you to learn about, sure enough!! Hope you start to feeling good soon, I remember when my babies would try and come get in bed with me, and it would be the hardest thing, especially on chilly night to send them back to their own bed's cause I knew they would be so warm and cuddly, but off I'd take them =(
Hugs
Annette

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness