Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wheels removed :) A day of rest!

Tonight I am rested...
Thank you all for your loving prayerful consideration. I took the day off today ...on purpose!
We had a train wake me up at 6 a.m. I had not taken the medications the day before for the swelling thing and I neglected the hormones at night, so my head was begining to kill me. I repented the laziness of neglect got up ate, and took my medications. I fed the dogs (so the house could sleep), and went back to bed after a lovely visit with Dash who told me that when ever he sees someone ware polka dots or stripes they make his eyes wiggle and feel funny. I am careful not to make anything of these things to him just keep the conversation free and easy. We spoke for a while while I lay on his bed with him. He told me that all it seems I do is work "its like your a working machine Mom"...
Then a visit with Dove and I was off to bed again. I lay on my beloveds chest and just felt secure. After he got up I laid in bed until 9:30! Wow that felt great!
Dove and I sat together as I (suffered through youth t.v.) enjoyed her company and she curled up to me. It was my heart to stop and give each child intimate attention.
I got dressed and then we were off to Hockey! It was so fun to see the kids play and learned. The Phoenix Coyote (the mascot in costume ) came onto the ice and played with each child a little. The children were wanting to just stay home. Daddy Man and I felt strongly to have them complete the commitment to the program. Boy are we all glad we went.
We have the last day of the program tomorrow. They will have one last time on the ice.
We decided to play with the children after the hockey. We took them for taco's and then we went to a local pizza joint (food is expensive there) and just let them each have $4 to spend on the coin operated games. The tubes are free for them to play in. They were very disappointed when they learned we would not be getting the $9 each wrist bands for the rides. I read "Corey's post" N is for... MUST READ, and just let them know I understood it was hard not to get that privilege but that was the best we could offer. The children rallied and we all had a nice time. The game they played was a success and the were winners 4x's and finished out with over 500 tickets and choose to share their winnings. They were content and tired.

When I arrived home a dear friend ( Thank you Julie :) had called begging a play date with the kids. So I drove them over and after a short visit I decided I was not going to drive all the way home for an hour of work time and just stayed on that side of town.
YES ME>>>I took the late afternoon off!
I tried on clothing at a store...Yes I do really want to take better care of my body...as I lovingly looked at my neglected reflection:) Then I found some shoes for the children, and then after I retrieved them I took them back and was able to get new shoes for them. 2 pair of shoes on clearance "stuff mart" and at Pay less shoes they have a buy one and get the other half off. The 1 pair was reduced and the other was1/2 off.
Dove had yet to have her prayer for a High School Musical jacket answered....God is not silent... as we were walking out of "stuff mart" with only a pair of shoes each. It was then that Dove saw a jacket no price on it..???$12.YES!! God answered her hearts desire! It was the only one and it was just hanging off a cart.
On the way back to the car I listened to my heart. I went back to the clothing store and got a new pair of lacy yellow panties to celebrate being (feeling) beautiful.
I took the children to supper and got a free supper for Beloved because they messed up my meal. COOL!
So I got them home. Daddy Man had 4 hours alone in his home! This was the first time he has been home alone ...well in as long as I can remember. He enjoyed the quiet too. He painted the hall, it looks beautiful. I gave him his supper to his delight. It is now story time. Children are falling fast asleep.
I did not work today.
My neck still feels like the wheel is on it though :)
The children have hockey tomorrow and then beloved and I get to have a late afternoon Date, as My Friend "Life in the Midst..." Michelle is watching the children so beloved and I can have a supper (that gift card that was given to beloved) and her children and our children (who have been begging a play date with each other for some time) will have a play date together.

"Connie" He is awesome... It was nice to be off the wheel for a few hours.
"Photo Daughter"and, "Cynthia" ..... Thank you your right there is other explanations too consider.
I will call the CRS doctors for Dash on Monday.
Photo daughter make contact with "Just a Mom" she wants some pampered chef

4 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Tag YOUR IT COME BY

Denise said...

Glad you were able to rest.

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog post. I am so glad you liked it. I had some worry over posting it, but I am so glad I did.

Connie Barris said...

ahhhh girl... how good of you to heed HIS advice...and He even made the arrangements.. He is so like that...

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness