Friday, February 22, 2008

gardening woes...on moving

I dug in the earth at the side yard and tapped into the deep soil that I am made off.


gardening woes...Wow I am in a hard place emotionally today.
I am in the grieving of moving in that season of grief where anger is stirred. I am mad that I need to take time out in my life to box all of my life up too wait for the next home to live again. I am going to have to break down the kids art stuff and it is hard for me to do. It is a job that I have had challenges with all along. I have tried all the tricks I know of and no matter what it is just a hassle and a mess. These drawers are the bane of my husbands existence. Mine also, in some ways. Who ever designed these drawers made junk! they do not stay in the slots and all alteration and repair proves futile. I have to let go or store the things I do keep some how. The kids just destroy all the organization I effort. I have just thrown up my hands in frustration. I hate not having it the way I like. Organized. Kids do not organize, mine don't.
each drawer is labeled!


I went out to the side yard and pulled weeds. I am so angry that I stopped gardening too. I am just a mess today! I turned the soil and was just empowered with my hands in the dirt. I felt so much frustration at ignoring the very core of who I am in this. I NEED to garden and have my hands int the dirt! This is a priority in the next house! I must have some raised beds. I am angry that the stinosis (narrowing of my spine) in my low spine will not allow me to work the earth the way I want too! I can not kneel either because of my knee!
I must have earth to dig in and grow flowers in. It felt so good in my hands that it stirred up anger that I had neglected this part of who I am for so so long.


I packed all my cook books today with the echoes of my husbands voice telling me I could find all I need on line (he really did not say this I just thought it) . I love the possessions of book! I am nuts! I rarely pick one up but I am crazed at putting them in boxes. I am addicted to my stuff, Lord help me. I know He is teaching me, but it is not comfortable and I am imperfect and venting!

My Son is wanting a party and I know I'll have to do it at a park because it will be the easiest way to do it. I am going to miss the house and all the crazy social stuff it brings. I have pride living here. It is a pride that comes with ownership of a large fancy house. It is a real thorn right now. I saw the kids on the sidewalk when I pulled in and thought how much I liked giving my kids such a fancy neighbor hood. I have to let go of that and my flesh is riled up and angry about it. I know that it is folly it is just a real thing I have to face.

Dove is a reporter posed for her picture. How much of her life am I missing out on just to get to a place of freedom financially. This is not going to be easy people. I the fore runner will forge a trail and it will be seared with hot ash today this is hard! I have no idea how long this will take , if it will sell, or even if we can find a decent place for what we can buy outright. Man my faith is shaking today. I listened to a tape about the sell of our first home 22 years ago and the stupid thing stopped before the house sold and I was really let down. I wanted to hear about Gods wonders in it. I was really disappointed.
In the scriptures it says that we are to think on and speak of the things that you have seen and heard in Him... I NEED That right now from all of you!
So if you can tell me about the things the wonders you have seen Him do it would really help me...Please

5 comments:

Denise said...

Your family is always in my thoughts and prayers.

~Bren~ said...

"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. You will call upon Me and pray to Me and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with your whole heart. I will be found by you says the Lord, and bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places I have sent you and I will bring you to a place from which I caused you to be carried away captive." Jer 29:11-14

JUST A MOM said...

hey there go for a walk.. blow it off take in the fresh air a bit. It will be ok Donetta you just get a bit under everything and it takes over. take a break... and CHOOSE to keep some things.

Amrita said...

I feel for you Donetta, its not easy tackling all these tasks.Just take time out and get plenty of rest and sleep.You don 't have to meet a dad line

Reighnie said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with that rolling organizer mess. I have the same exact one. It seemed like such a good idea but they made the drawers the teensiest bit too short and they fall out. hmph... it's not you, it's definitely the (un)organizer.

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. But I'm afraid all I can say, which might not be much is FROG-- Fully Rely On God. Such a seemingly easy thing to do but so very hard. When things get to be too much I try to remember that through my venting.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness