Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thrusday *life*


join us at Grace Alone
This is the day that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Perseverance...
it brings hope.

When hope is deferred the heart can become sick.

This day I walked and moped floors
I helped another mother who loves God.
Her son threatened my son with a shot gun and said he would blow out his brains.

I got the call form a dear friend whose son overheard the report and called me.
Dash had chosen a higher road.
Trying to avoid any further strife.
Trying to also understand I think a different way to keep himself safe.
When his teacher asked of it she began..."I know your mother has raised you to speak truth...give me a yes or no answer if this...happened"...in regards to the confirmed statement Dash said.
"I can't remember"
He did remember.
I lashed out at the principle that I did not hear this from him.
I later apologized and owned that momma bear reaction.

Tonight Dash had his play.
I saw both children s mothers.

There was no strife.
That boys mom came to me to apologize, and to my friend.
Explaining her sons poor behavior and lack of skill at dealing with his frustrations that lead to such drastic words.

There was peace.
With His teacher there is peace and a better understanding of things.
With the principle there is peace.
With my friend I trust there is peace.

On another note.
We got a citation in the mail from the city.
We have to remove our trailer from our driveway for it is a city code violation
We were not aware of the violation and the letter dated 11-10 was giving us until the 11-17 date to comply.
Note this is over due 
I just opened the letter today.
Today
the first day I could walk and work and tend to the tasks.
The driveway swept clear the garage cleared and Steve came home early to back it in.
He has lost the shop we were setting up for him in large part.
There is peace.
It was troubling him to see it in the drive and even though it caused a loss of work time and a possible fine to come...there is peace.
The front is so pretty all swept.

The trailer is in the garage within inches of fit for the tools have been moved.

My son was in his play.
The kitchen is mopped
Dishes caught up with an empty dishwasher
The paper work is in better stead with a 8 inch stack to be filed of work accomplished.
Chickens watered.
I am back.
Speaking of back it really hurts but the joy of all of the peace and accomplishment is a prize worth the cost.

My daughter is at peace asleep
My husband at peace.
Saddened by the layoffs of 4 men this week in his department alone.
Yet
there is peace.

I have a wonderful Thanksgiving at his folks...the stress of the day is gone and there is peace.
It has become doable.

Then a call came in from a niece my brother's child
We have a second Thanksgiving we have been welcomed into.
There is peace.

Thanksgiving was this year a real challenge to wrap my brain around knowing physically I would be really pushing it.
The trial that I was to testify in was postponed until 12-17
I was able to take care of our home and the trailer, garage, meal, play, mop and do a lot of paperwork.

My son will no longer have over his head that he could have Ushers Syndrome.
I now longer have to fear that he may go deaf or blind.
I have carried this for 8 years.
there is peace, shock a bit yet it is still sinking in.

my son will not go deaf or blind with ushers
God has actually done the impossible in mans eyes.
His hearing has all but been restored.
Without the finacial coverage I was stressed for his medical care.
There is now peace.
There is peace.

All those threats that come upon us are set to rob that peace.

a thousand may fall at my right hand and ten thousand at my right hand
and it shall not come nigh
for I have made my God even the most high my dwelling place
He has covered me with His wing
He has set His angles charge over me
Over mine
I have set my ove upon him and I am so amazed at how very much He enjoys my love.

He enjoys me
loving Him.

my daughter is sleeping
my husband has peace
my son does not have to ware hearing aides unless he wants to
my chickens give 3 eggs a day (Dash eats 3 eggs a day)
The garden is thriving
My children are thriving.
 I can walk again and continue to improve in that ability.
My dentist deferred payment until 1-5-10
The dogs are peaceful and happy
The front door is secure
We have all our needs met.
no illness under my roof

NO I WILL NOT KNOCK ON WOOD
I will declare with praise what GOD HAS DONE
No weapon formed against me.
I have endured for the night
now it is morning
morning joy has come to me wrapped in her garment of peace





7 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for the precious peace that passes all understanding. I love you sis.

JLaine said...

wow! amazing how God gives you peace in spite of the circumstances that has taken place. Amazing God!

I'm so blessed and encouraged by your post!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Susie said...

Oh my gosh!! If that happened to my kids, I would pull them out of school so fast that their heads would spin!!

Annette said...

I so enjoyed this post.....
To feel secure in God's peace in just awesome, to know that Peace is even better......sounds like that little boy who was mean to Dash could use some of PEACE. my heart just ached when I read of that threat. When the kids where younger and there would be a "bully" like that in school and would TRY to scare my kids, I PRAYED over them while I drove to them to school...
I LOVE YOU~
BIG, BIG HUGS
Annette

Aunt Angie said...

Oh Denise, I could HEAR your voice with my ears...and my heart.

I am so thankful over Dash's hearing!!! Yeah GOD!!

By the way...I saw a Christmas ornament. Peas in a pod.

I think of you so much.

You are loved! By ME!

I also saved your sweet note and read it again this week. Moved by your kind heart and words.

You are a blessing Mrs. Peace.

Annette said...

Just stopping to visit with loving thoughts of you~
I love you
Hugs always~
Annette

LisaShaw said...

I praise the Lord for the praise report on your son. I also thank GOD for peace with the boy, parents and principle and FOR SAFETY for your son. I THANK GOD for working in all the areas you mentioned dear sister.

Love your HEART!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness