Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday



Good Morning

I awoke with a bad head ache only to realize that I have forgotten to take my medications for two days.

The weekly lunch drinks are made.
This is Steve's favorite.
This is a real money saver.
I use the O>J> jugs, this is not only a good brand not from concentrate orange juice is best, but the jugs are really nice to reuse.
When you buy beverages that have been made commercially from consentrate you never really know what you buy.
The tankers that hold the liquides often are not cleaned well and contaminants enter your food sorce.
You pay for water, and that water can also be a bit questionable.
Perinoid not the reports of apple juice tankers being same tankers that supply toxic liquides were a big story in the day.
Kids were poisoned. It was all hushed after the big scandle.
This was in the late 80's early 90's. Although one would hope regulations improve...well it is just a good idea not to use concentrated liquids from the commercial sector if possible.
Get the powder mix and recycle the containers.
it is around .25 a drink and not the $1.20

My big tackle is a 90 minute dentist apointment where I have to have extensive build up and the prep work done for a crown on a back molar.


That my big job for the day.

crowns

I consider myself very fortunate to get to save the tooth.
Every tooth in a mans head is a jewel.

The children have Grandparents day at the Elementary school.
The folks will take them to Mc Donald's for Lunch today.

A hot shower and a good rest.

The garden will need a drink too.
The chickens and Dogs need feed.
It was only 38 degrees here this morning
That is VERY cold for a desert dweller.


Dove wore the very sweater that I had on the first time I held her in the orphanage in Russia today.
What a full circle of time.
She will get new bands on her braces at the end of the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the juice idea! Thanks!! Have a great day!!!

Annette said...

Stopped by earlier but Mom called and I cant talk on the phone and type at the same time...
I HATE the dentist so badly, I envy you for going and Thank goodness they can save that tooth. Does your Dove get colored bands on her teeth, Amanda's friend use to get colored ones and they looked so neat! You take care and I hope you have a blessed day....

Lots of love & big, big hugs~
I love you~
Annette

Susie said...

Awesome tackle!

Denise said...

Take time to remember YOU.. I am so bad at getting this done and then realizing that I had forgot my medicine...... and if I do not take my medicine every day my hair will start to fall out! Now that would not be pretty!

Denise said...

Hey girl....... send my your phone number........ I will call you.. I seem to be terrible about keeping phone numbers......... Praying for that sore mouth......

Denise said...

I left a comment and it did not seem to show up! Send your phone number via email...... I will call YOU.. I am terrible about keeping numbers!

Denise said...

Please take gentle loving care, I am praying for you sis. I love you.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Wow great tackle(s)! I like the idea of making your own drinks. I have invested in reusable BPA-free bottles for the whole family, and I feel a little better about using those than the plastic disposable water bottles I used to try and reuse. Have a great day!

If you have a chance, please feel free to stop by and see my tackle!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness