Friday, September 4, 2009

Water storage and whatnot

My little guy had a breakfast fit for a fiest yesterdayThat bowl of tomatoes was gone shortly after school.
He is growing so fast. He sorta looks sad in that picture?
He really likes being home.
I wish I were still able to homeschool them.
God said no, so I just am able to not go there in my mind.

With this heat the hens were not laying well so I broke down and grabbed eggs from the market...happened that they had some that the expiration date had come up on.
Know this that the best eggs to boil for egg salad are ones that are at the later end of prime. This was a great buy and we got 5 dozen there are few left now. I boiled two dozen and will make the begged for egg salad for Dash.
He eats 4 big eggs with ease (not every day).

It made up for today they fended for themselves.
Cereal and berry juice.
Mom was not strong to do task this early a.m.
I made it to the bus stop and sat over on a bench near a door.
A car pulled up to the children and I was on my feet at the curb in an istant!
It was a step mom speaking to a boy. The kids knew her and I had also noticed her wave to him several times.
To think of all the bus stops where kids have to keep safe without and adult.


Bounty come in all ways

Last night the rains were so good for my soul.
I am not allowed to be out today to recover my fluids internal after the heat
exhaustion. Still a little weak.

I stepped out to get you a photo or two

Dove had the wonderful idea of the garden trash can under the patio eave.
It might of filled to top but Steve was concern it would burst at the weight of it.

The rain tank is happy!
This was the goal!
Now we will just need to get it set up for a hose.

It is so very! humid and very! hot out today.

Here sit I filling my tank up on electrolytes.
I like the Smart Water better not so sweet.
I used up three pedilytes yesterday and still working on it today.


The kids were so sweet this morning.
Dash suggested they eat from the cafeteria at school today.
This being a good and proper way to take care of myself I concurred.
This was the first school bought meal of the year so far.
I am so glad it is Friday.

Dove is so pretty.
The child is now going into my hair car items I have save for her.
Many many years my hair was VERY long.
I have a beautiful collection of barrettes and things. I dreamed on day my little girl would use them so I did not discard them.
Now each day she comes out of my room adorned in a hair clip and a necklace.
Many of the necklaces are alright with me for her to try on ,but not to go to school.
Today I allowed her to ware a necklace that was her great grandmother Jeans.
It is the sweetest thing to see her recognize her beauty in the mirror.

I am resting. Sleep called me and I enjoyed several hours of it.

It is such a crazy thing Susie to have Heat Exhaustion and then sit on the porch in the rain. Oh for FALL!

2 comments:

Annette said...

That Dash is a real handsome young man, my Johnanthon goes threw spurts of eating! and I use to love seeing my sweet Amanda wear pretty hair stuff in her hair. I miss those days!
I thought it was so sweet of your children to take care of you and want to eat at school. Glad to know your starting to feel somewhat better, I hear that heat exhaustion really does a number on a person. You take care of your self and drink your water ;) wink and rest my sweet friend, not only does heat effect us humans but our extended family that has to stay out doors as well.
LOVE YA BUNCHES~
Annette

Denise said...

I love you, and your beautiful children.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness