Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday


There was a song over my head this morning It has been a long while from the last time there was.

Not by might not by power but by my spirit says the Lord
These mountains shall be removed
I will build my spirit in you .
But not by power not by might
by my Spirit says the Lord


I knew that this morning I needed to apologize to my Sister.
I was so afraid.
I knew though that the character of it was greater than my fear.
I prayed a lot during the night and this morning awaited the kids departure to school.
I was sitting down to send her an e-mail too chicken to call :) I thought of how I should call. There was an E-mail from her. It was beautiful depiction of the life of Christ in the beauty of sculpture set in bronze. I sent her that email...in her response... she said "you were forgiven a long time ago"... I think I just want to sit here and cry my eyes out in the release and relief of it.
I am so humbly grateful

It has been a busy spiritual week for me.
I am thankful for that...
Proves His love for me all over again ya know.
If error were left to be unchecked well I would of become like them who I swore I would not.
For this I am so very grateful.


My Great nephew is to be born soon.
This is the nursery printThe large blocks are the pillows
Two for moms bed and one each for big brother and big sister
They all 4 will be living in a studio room.


My sister took my nephew and niece scuba diving in their youth.
This baby's daddy loved to be under the ocean.


I have had these blocks a long time
Her fabric is to the right.
Funny I always wondered what this might get used for

I feel a bit of dajavew (sp)
This is a fabric for The mother to be she loves spiders.


I used the edge of the pillow boarder and adhered it to a little box
Lined the top and underside by using iron on fusing
The fringe was also an iron on

The underside is a metallic orange fish scale looking fabric.
This is what baby looking up will see.
I will make little hanging 3 dimensional fish to dangle from it.

My thought is a gift for the Mom of a under the mattress hanging off on the side of her bed caddy for bottle and anything she might need at hand while she nurses in bed.

Morning baking gave me the idea for a faster loaf so that it could be served to the kids for breakfast. Cinnamon sugar was a hit.
Smaller ones for PB& J for their lunches
The larger ones I sliced into two sandwiches for the next days lunch

Last month the garden looked like this.

Yesterday
The earth tilled to 10 inches or so and screened
this 8 foot span done.

It almost killed me.
Sometimes I am just too stubborn.
See Bee Bliss Gardens Blog
I got heat exhaustion/ touch of heat stroke yesterday and so safe and in a cool house I sit resting
I am still pretty nauseous I am going to read up on it to see if I need to do anything for myself.
I just made a docters apt and got in at 10:50 my time
wow how fortunate I am that They got me right in.
guess I am going to take the day off

Today I will be meeting a dear sweet friend of old at a mall
for sodas and a visit while we walk.
She lives so very far so with both our children in school
She thought to meet perhaps half way.
That will be the most of what I do today I think

I am so greatfull I was able to cool myself down
No out doors today.
Oh for fall.

5 comments:

Denise said...

You are such a wonderful woman, wife, mother, aunt and friend. I love you.

LAURIE said...

Glad that you joined us today over at Thankful Thursday as we all share our grateful hearts.

Nancie said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures and your thankful heart with us. Take care and have a great weekend!

Susie said...

Another great thankful list!! That nursery is going to be so cute!

Rita T. said...

Great list!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness