Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

I removed the bebore pictures to save space.

After an early (10:00 p.m.) shower last night the bread was yet wanting attention.
The instructions said to bake when double.
A towel on top of the loaf was a problem, I think it left my loaf flat.
Last night at 11:45 the bread came out of the oven.
It was left to cool and I past out on my bed with exhaustion!
Wow it had a wonderful flavor.
Sadly I am not to imbibe for a wheat allergy gives me great pause.

set a new loaf that is now a pizza in the refer.
pizza and bread stick with marinara was awesome!


After all that work yesterday!
The yogurt was fantastic with that homemade strawberry jam.
Laundry soap will get lots of use today.
Having the coffee ground will go along way toward theses tasks today:)
before
This is really several jobs.

Oh the piles of paper that I have to tend too.
I really dislike it.
after....9:08 p.m.
Kill me...
It is one of those tasks that just add up so fast
I really resent junk mail!
My apron is covering a large pile of papers.
All just stuff that is of no real effect.
I just have not made the time to knock it out.
I will stay home today (this morning) to get caught up.
I serve at the school to help the kids with art.
So my afternoon is used.
I just have to get these things done.

before
This table has two jobs.
Papers and such being an easy one.
after
That gift bag was taxes to be done
oh taxes!
Before

after

after that:
Swept and mopped the living room.
then I had to go to the Elementary school to help the art directer with 27 second grade kids.
The children have used all four sleeping bags a few times lately and after airing them on the line they landed in here. I have not even had a chance to spend any time in here, can you tell...
Loads of clean laundry beg to be put away.
Children s messes cleaned.
Bren this is not your living room:)
I think I will be making my roost in here for most of the day.


before

after
And then there is this.
The kids rooms are clean....can you tell what the lab did last night.
It was all on big pile to be washed.

The kids each have a basket to put away and the hanging clothes to put on the hangers (before bed supper!)
Two more kids loads to fold now.
Then our laundry.
Dinner is made awaiting to be baked.
Kitchen table is being worked on.
kill me...
I have ABS
angry back syndrome :)

6 comments:

Susie said...

oooooo...good luck on that list!

~Bren~ said...

You are too funny!!!
The bread looks wonderful.

Denise said...

Have a great week.

Denise said...

OMG...... Girl you make me TIRED ! I pray blessings and ENERGY and TIME for you this week....... BUT just remember, it will be there tomorrow !

Hugs

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments just pray i learn how this all works

Jeff Knight

Annette said...

where do you get all your energy from? you just amaze me! I think I'll try to make laundry soap, I've always been a "Tide" gal or "Gain" you are such a awesome person... so Thankful I found your blog, O I haven't told you but I like your other blog as well, How have you done it? now that's a silly question it's called God uh?

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness