Thursday, February 12, 2009

Neurological psychological testing

Thank God for spell check!

Hello
at 7:45 a.m. I pulled away form home and at 2:35 I left the place and headed to fetch the kids.
A dear friend grabbed them from school and kept them for me until I could get to them.
I have to return in a week or so and do a few more tasks for her and then the results.

Life is amazing.
She recognized me...
9 years ago when I was in Mayo Clinic Hospital it was she who was the head of the Nero Psych. unit.
I had worked with her.
By mid day I began to recall her presence back then.
It was long grueling day of tasks, puzzles and frustrating repetition.
I struggled in a few areas.

At noon a lunch break.
A grocery store was found and foods purchased and a rest.
After the end of the testing all 550 questions fill in the dot, (that was scheduled until 2p.m) I left.
Those areas that I really struggled with kinda bug me now.
I am left wondering what the answers were.

It was 2:30 and she has to do more task tests when I return.
I am so blessed she was easy to be with and not demeaning or patronizing in anyway.

I met up with the kids at my friends house and hung out with her and a sweet little two year old that just healed my day. I played horses and tag with that sweet baby.
The children loved having the play date with their buddy.

We we got home it was 5:30 and you know I did not want to cook!
Hot dogs to the rescue (kosher) Hebrew National (good stuff).
My Darling stepped in just as they were ready to set to bun.
I had some left overs.

He and I chilled a while and now here I am, exhausted.
Dove is doing her homework and Dash playing in his Lagos.
I feel very tired and drained.
see ya so to speak tomorrow.

8 comments:

Denise said...

You remain very much in my prayers and my heart. Dove and dash are always in my prayers too, love them.

Marsha said...

Praying.

Susie said...

I am still thinkging about you. Hang in there:-)

Annette said...

I'll keep you in my prayers...Hope you have a wonderful evening with your beautiful family!

Hugs
Annette

Jennifer Taylor said...

Sounds like a long and trying day. My daughter has to go for a physical therapy assessment next Friday. We just had her occupational therapy assessment last week. I am so thankful that her insurance will now cover what it wouldn't cover 6 years ago.

Many blessings to you,

Denise said...

Long day for your sweetie.... Take the weekend and rest...... Have yourself a wonderful V-Day and rest in HIS promises that HE cares for you ......... and HE sings over you ............

Corey~living and loving said...

sounds like it was tough....but you hung in there. I'm proud of you! ♥

have a good weekend!

Amrita said...

Relax over the weekendand don 't strain yourself

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness