Saturday, December 1, 2007

Good Morning welcome to the Dinner Diner

Good Morning Mam , May I get something for you?...
Sung to the silent tune of..."I love My Mommie"

I said..."yes Green tea, onion and one egg scrambled...Please sir".

So Dash hired a cook (Beauty) a dishwasher (Daddy Man) and he being the waiter the Dinner Diner was in business. I got he best role in the play...
The Customer.
Order up!

and for desert...
Ezekiel Bread English muffins with lemon curd. OH! man these are ymmy. I dont eat bread because of wheat. These are a treat.

so starts my day...
:)


Bren thank you for the lovely life words this morning on the post on the other blog. It really meant a lot to me.

I took the kids on a walk this morning and saw a neighbor. Out of the blue she said that I looked like I am loosing weight. I was surprised she notice. It felt good to think that it is becoming more visible to others.

We went to the city yesterday at 1 pm for Dashes anointments and we were just doing the last anointment and had all my financial records spread out... and the hospital had a black out! No one had flash lights and so they were using the cell phones to see. I had to scoop up all the paper work and ID cards. and tail it out of there. The kids did well no major panic, but I had been fighting a head ache and two kids that had pushed behavior to the limit wrestling in the hall way at the clinic while I was trying to work with the therapist to schedule appointments. So I was taxed.
The financial review is not too good because Hubby doing the 5 ,10 hour days has bumped our income up just a bit. So I have to come up with several thousand in medical expense to still quality. I will probably meet to goal but I have a lot of adding up of little amounts to do. Then I have to go back to the city again to do it before our date of 12/18 our appointments are on 12/20 so we expire before our next anointment. Because of the black out they are going to try to retro activate the numbers for me.
I had to leave the city away from the freeway. We headed up north and wove our way through the streets that were nuts, to the grand parents. They were very gracious and fed us our evening meal. We rested there until the freeways died down and pulled to our driveway well after 7 pm. We were safe and home.
Living here it is funny that folks are so panicked when we get heavy rains. Our streets get very slick because of all the build up of oils and such. Folks are maniacs on the streets going too fast and no room between cars. I just get off the roads until the rush hour dies down.

I have some sewing of pants for Beauty today.

I hope that all of you get a little luxury today.

The kids were so sweet making me breakfast today. I am so hoping that this bad head ache will just stop! I got the irritable Mom syndrome because of it. :)

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwww what a wonderful morning Donetta. :)

and so glad the neighbor noticed your weightloss. :)

Denise said...

Such a sweet family you have.

Lindy said...

What a fabulous diner... and such sweet kiddos : ) I feel for you with all of the medical paperwork. I just spent a week wading through ours... not fun. Praying that your headache gets better soon!

Amrita said...

its so good your hubby and kids give you a rest and treat you. Yopu work so hard. I wish i had someone too.Need a break. I get the tired care-giver syndrome.

I must check the Ezeliel Bread looks good.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness