Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I am over whelmed!
I am feelin drained from yesterday...hahahah






I'll have to finish the Bathroom tomorrow or Thursday?






Beloved stands now at the kitchen sink under the
"No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes " sign.
Doing the dishes.

Look what beloved did!

I went and dropped Rena off at 12:30, I saw the fellow who made things hight at the Pets mart last time and told him how pleased I was with his integrity. I got the groceries for the party and spent $140. with a $40. savings on the items I needed!

matching socks
Two loads kids laundry 3 loads our stuff in the cue.
I got that laundry done. had Dash do his own socks!

I have far too many things to do!

P>T> on my knee at 9:15 that will take two hours at least. On the way a wonderful driver slowed freeway traffic so I could get in! How sweet is that!
I pulled into the parking lot and got the spot right in front of the door. Then when I went in they had had two cancellations in front of me. I walked in to a room without even waiting a moment. I got in and out in under two hours all exercises included.
The other Owner worked with me today He was great. God told me to tell him about how I recently received a little wooden vial of fish hooks that were my dads. We laughed about the appropriateness for me to own them "fishers of men". It is the only thing that I own of his now. The man and I are old friends but lately he has been sorta shut off. He opened up a little and it was so nice to see him smile. He worked out the knot in my calf and although it hurt, it is soft now! ya! He sold me this to help the pain at days end...

I got the patio hosed off., before I went to go get the kids..


We stopped at the post office to mail these.
Lisa B. I mailed your lanyard. They said that it would be there tomorrow.
Dee your apron is winging it's way to Minnesota! (3 days he said)



Beauty requested one of these sooo.. She has a little cough and a thought it would sooth her throat. I surprised them and pulled up to the curb and as we walked by the door they pined their eyes, I opened the door tho their Glee! The fellow gave me a large... He said" I just turned out big"... I told him "the Son just been shining on me all day!"

We picked up Rena, I found her with this cute bandanna and the grooming was free.

I still got Willy to bath. It is 4:30 an I am enjoying my Jamba with green caffeine. (spoiled myself still got a lot to get done today). I started the medication today for the swelling it is an antihistamine it did not made me sleepy! ya!

Well I got Willy a bath and while I was in the bathroom with him I heard the kids up to something in the kitchen.

When I was done. Dash ushered me off to the shower.
I knew that I was to trust of I showered and prayed over the children.
When I came out I smelled a little burned smell of food.
At first I had a mild panic yet then a calm came over me. So I let go.
I was then ushered to the sofa and told to rest a while..
I did so. All the while the sounds of supper in the kitchen. I thought "you know I am going to have to eat it????Please help them God"
The phone rang, and I was not allowed to get it. They brought the phone to me, hectic background.. then Beloved walked in and I told him not to go in the kitchen the kids were doing supper. They were both slain and devastated...so after we regained their joy we were led into the kitchen...


The aftermath :D

To find this....
It was GOOD! Very well prepared EGGS, rice crackers, and apple, green onions and red peppers and bread. Soy cream cheese too. Beauty made Fried cheese. Waters and a set table.


I sit here with wet hair and the children have the keyboard playing Jingle bells and as they run the loop of the house... They are saying OOMPA! at every turn. So fun!
They feel so good about themselves.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a communication center/calendar wipe off board? Good idea!

Come on over and see if you can help me out with my TACKLE TUESDAY tasks! Have a good Tuesday!

DEB

jennyr said...

ohhh...that is a lot of work but i'm sure you'll have the "after" photos pretty soon! *wink*

~Bren~ said...

That is too much fo rone tackle! Take one job and do it...the others will wait til tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Well, how 'bout taking a little break and coming over to my place for an award... I found one you didn't already have : )

Denise said...

Take it easy, everything will get done my friend.

Deb said...

Wow, looks like you're going to be having a busy day... Take one thing at a time and you'll be done in no time. Good luck! :)

JUST A MOM said...

DELAGATE JOBS!!!!!!! GET THEM KIDS DOING THEIR OWN STUFF AND DO NOT TELL ME THEY CAN'T! Donetta I am telling you this from my heart and from MY LIFE "IF IT IS YOURS ,,PICK IT UP. or it hits the trash" "Here are YOUR SOX match them, or throw them in your drawer unfloded, YOUR CHOICE" IF God forbid you were to leave tomorrow what could they do for themselves? You so know I am talkign from where I was with my frist set of kids. They are old enough now... they CAN do it. AND their (I hate this word) SELF ESTEEM will be greater for it. ok I am done I LOVE YA and you need a break.

~michelle pendergrass said...

I know how overwhelming that can be. Take it easy, work on one room at a time. Have a nice cup of tea, too.

Amrita said...

Lots of work but wirthwhile. You have such a beautiful home. UI live in a poor contry and my home is not so nice but I thank the Lord for it.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness