Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday


I think I might add this job in, I have a man coming tomorrow to help me with the tree out front and if I get this done perhaps he will offer the kindness to haul off the trimmings.

Wow , I just did that in 15 minutes. My time is being redeemed! I am going to have a little lunch and rest a while.

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I have to find an immunologist and go through the process of getting an insurance extension for out of area exception.
Lisa B. I got the beads I needed yesterday at a specialty shop. I just have not been happy with the lanyard. I look forward to get to do it today. Sorry for the delay.

Good Morning!
I have a smooth day today not to many hard things to do. The laundry needs to be put away and sorted for Dash has clothing here that I have to clear out. Some of it is out grown.

Not to bad a few loads to do> I got our stuff hung up this morning. I awoke and showered and hung out in my closet to hang the few things up there.
Got three now going

I gifted the home with flowers. So I want to get them in.
DONE in just under $40.

I have dirt under my nails and I feel Alive!

I had some from two days ago I found a good price on and then last night the kids had a play date and I was able to rush off to Scottsdale to do errands. After a wrong turn on the freeway that gave me a lovely drive east I got turned around again. I was able to get an Rx, drop off the Christmas stockings for the Sewing Guild and had a parking spot not 20 feet from a Home Depot cash register and the extra flowers on sale very cheep. So I took the 10 minutes and grabbed them made the purchase and was off through the wonderful reservation view on the way to retrieve the children. It was so beautiful the cotton is in pickin' time. The fields were white with "Arizona snow" White Cotton as far as my eye could see. I t was glorious. I got to see a sunset with mauve that was so plum you could just take a bite out of it. The fields that had been picked were soft plowed open earth with a haze of dusk that just set the soft clouds inches above the Earth. Now mind you if I were breathing that earthen cloud I would have a lesser pleasure , but alas I was in my white Honda just cruising along watching the day just fade to dusk. The kids had a great time and I was refreshed. Thank you Michelle. I hope it gave you a few moments to write.

Rena STINKS!!!!! She has a Vet visit at 1:45
WE need to do "Dung Duty" the yard needs to be readied for next week.

Kitchen is not to bad


Gel Glossing the counters
This Building is 10 years old now. The counters are tho originals we are the second owners.
This really keeps the daily maintenance easier, for the messes wipe up fast. It also masks scratches a bit.


Oh next week!
My Sister will be in town and on the 17th I will be hosting a large "Thanksgiving" Event for my siblings kids and their children, to get together. One of my sisters is going to move to Europe and so I'll get her son (it will be his birthday) and his cousins (My next eldest brothers kids) all together. As the last child of 8, my siblings children all have kids that are a little younger ( like mine) so I am an Aunt to people not too much younger than myself. Most of these kids however are the younger crowd that have very small children. So I will be doing some entertaining posts soon.

I will also be getting up into the attic for the decorations.
Then on Thanksgiving Day I will do for my Husbands parents and his brother.

Welcome new readers. Nan it was nice to visit with you. Dee I'll have that apron on the way. It was nice to meet you.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Everything looks lovely my friend.

Anonymous said...

wow, you have been really busy!! You did an awesome job. Have a great Tuesday.

Amrita said...

Good job donetta. the tree looks so pretty.Is it a palm tree?
Please tell me what is a lanyard.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness