Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Blogging Friend Forever Award"


Shawna over at "Scamps Place", If you only knew the encouragement I felt at seeing this thoughtful gift.

The award she gave me was the Blogging Friend Forever Award, which is "presented to awesome BLOG owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting (NOT spammy) and worth reading and keep their subscribers looking forward to each and every post."

She wrote:
I will be giving this award to a few other blogging friends who really give their hearts out during their posts:
Donetta at A Life Uncommom and A Life Restored. She shares the dark struggles God was able to bring her out of. She definitely has a life-changing story that God gave her the ability to be able to share.

"Living and loving every minute of it."
Cory is so inspirational with her photography and well written pros. Her passion in motherhood warms my heart.
"Gracious Hospitality"
This gentle Woman who is fully a keeper and creator of the home, warms you with the kindness that inspires.
"Ohio Farm Girl"
This wonderful Girl/Woman has a zest for life and beauty that is heart warming. Her kind spirit extends itself into the hearts around her, into mine.
"Just a Mom"
Jaye and I have known each other the greater parts of our adult lives. We have walked roads together and paralleled at times always meeting again with intimacy and transparency at every cross road along the way. 18 plus years of shared experience ,strength and hope. She is a voice for children who have no voice. She helped me to find my voice here on the blog. She pushed it into an event.
"Talk to Grams"
Care o' lyn as I love to think of her is so full of compassion and consideration for others. Thus I think her great secrete to overcome her own challenges. She battles through looking outside of herself toward the son rise of encouragement for others.
"Shorty Bears Place"
I am an Adoptive Mom and now we have adopted each others as Sisters. Denise is always there, every morning every evening. Lifting me, be-friending me with the encouragement that on some days keeps my face to the wind. Her face is to the Son's shine. Even in the midst of never seeing it again on day she is focused. We could all learn a thing or two here.
"Photo Daughter of the King"
My dear Friend and I have also walked a long road of many years together. She is an amazingly soft spoken soul that speaks when she has something important to say. I know she is always a breadth, a prayer away. We seldom speak yet always time is absent when we do. Go visit her. she is an amazing photographer and Mother.
"Life in the midst of writing"
My dear friend who lives as a pastures wife would. She has a heart to think of others hearts. She is a writer who has followed the dream I was afraid to pursue. By her example I will, one day , be published. Her children are dear and her Husband also a friend. Michelle set a blog up a couple of years ago, but I did not have a voice for it yet. She is currently doing a great series of interviews of writers.


Originally posted last week

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And truly deserved. I look forward to visiting your blog each day!

Denise said...

Very much deserving sweetie.

Amrita said...

you are a friend indeed to all of us here in the blogging world

La Tea Dah said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved award --- and thank you so much for passing it along. I am humbled!

God bless you!
LaTeaDah

Talk..to..Grams said...

You deserved this award!! Congratulations!

I too am humbled that you would think of me!! Two adwards in one day!! My goodness!! This sure does lift my spirits up!! Thank you so much!! love you! Grams

Unknown said...

Thank you for thinking of me, Princess.

M

Denise said...

Thank you so much, I love you with all of my heart.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! I am truly blessed to have a friend like you! Congratulations on your award!

Corey~living and loving said...

you are such a sweet friend! thank you for this lovely award and your doubly kind words.
hugs!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness