Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Good Morning!


After at noon, accomplished to the movie sound track from "Cacoon"

Before
Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Noon hour... Break time. Had myself a (thawed out from freezer) bowl of my own chicken soup see old post here
and here

I want to tell you about a product I use (just cause I like it). "Bar Keepers Friend" I find it is in the cleansers all store don't have it but it works GREAT> I also use it on the tile in the front entry way. (although getting down on my knees to scrub is not an easy task any more)

I like to scrub the sink before I do the hand dishes. That way it is sanitary. A little marred up by the end of the job perhaps but I rather like to live preventative when it comes to health.

Just a note here about preventative homemaking, I keep a (3M product) micro towel on my hip for many uses during kitchen duty. Today I kept hands dry, covered the mixer when I added the dry ingredients and this keeps my apron dryer and my feet less walked on for fetching a hand towel to dry off with. I got these at a Costco. I use the other two I have as extra drain boards for large sink loads to drip dry on.
I like to wear brightly colored clothing when I have chores to do. I have studied color and it is amazingly factual that our brains respond too it. Try it out it is a fun study. I also color drape and in my creative arts I use it to fashion jewelery.

Well, I have had my lunch rested my knee and played on here for a half hour... Back to Work!
I called on Dash's med, and they came in post today!! ya!


NEXT! OH ARG!!!! But I don't want too.....
Image removed
2:00 P.M. Forms filled out! I'll ask the school to copy maybe if I don't have any paper. I listened to the Gladiator sound track. It is so hard to write all that they have been through. I feel like crying I feel so worn out just from the forms. Dear God We have gone through so much. My kids are so amazing such overcomers.
This will be my big job.
I have to do all the paper work for the M.E.T. to get the I.E.P. (see other post)
Lots of little jobs here ARG!

since 6:30
Hubby lunch made packed
Dash and Miss Fiction Lunch paced
Dash eggs cooked and fed, apple sauce for both vitamins too, and pineapple juice
Miss fiction Toast and fruit spread
Dishwasher emptied
woke Miss Fiction with a call from her onterage too cute, they wanted to know what color her clothing would be. PINK of course as she dressed
Dash built his prize toy (first thing!).
Helped Dash with homework
showered wash my hair with my new cream rinse! dressed
at 8a.m.,Drove the kids to school
fill out forms (done! My hand hurts and my copier is out of paper Arg!)
make and and breakfast cookies see old post here
kitchen chores

took the forms to the school
had the nurse sign off and copy forms, kept copies for my records,
met with the phyc at the school gave her forms and had a nice talk (took her cookies),
meet with each teacher, Heads up teacher,Nurse and phyc to Miss Fiction detoxing off Prozac starting Friday.
get kids at 2:30 got home 3:45 after doing all the stuff at the school
6:30 Dish washer humming Made a London Broil, Broiled sweet potato wedges and ? (I love my clean oven from last week)

To Tackle Yet Today:
find all documents
(Oh! that was so cool! 4:15 p.m., St Joe"s just called and I was able to ask for the audiology report also. We forgot that player yesterday when I signed all of the releases!)
call City of M. Student Services Center audiology department for Dash testing ARG!
Gotta do it as redundant and annoying as it is! tomorrow
do dining table; cards, budget send packages (no photo for safety and privacy)
Get clean Laundry folded and put away
My feet (pedicure)and hands (manicure) if I can tonight I'll give myself a little tinder loving care in my bathroom. I'll light a candle and enjoy!
I have a special order for some lanyards. Ya! another provision from yesterday!
Do layouts and bead search gather components. This after kids go to bed?

I got a referral from "just a mom" for a new dentist
I have an abbess I think in a molar ARG! My jar hurts I think that it is making me a little fatigued. I have a migraine in the shadows, so I'll go take a big guns and get to work.
Please visit her she sure could use ya alls support. Thanks

The dining room table
this is from last week...Man I got to get this finished!


Gotta fold and put all this away...

This is a master builder. 6:30 A.M. by himself!! As I cooked his eggs. The book on rocks Dad grabbed because first thing Dash wanted to know what type of stone a rock was. You know I lifted the book opened the book right to the page! God does redeem our time folks.
Have a great day I gotta get to work!
Thanks for all the great comments they give me wing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your list!!


My TT is up: Tackle it Tuesday

Deb said...

That looks like a lot to tackle - good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Impressive! I think I'm going to start cleaning in bright colored clothes too because that makes a lot of sense. I like how you told us what music you cleaned to also...how neat!! I've enjoyed my visit!

Denise said...

Wow, you are a true wonder woman, great job.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness