Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Morning, Up from the grave He arose!

Hi, It is 6 am I think beloved put me into my bed around 6pm last night.
I am doing better, we think the oven cleaner may have set this one off.
That was a bad one. I still have pain around the edged and feel sorta weak.
I have to take Dash to the city around 11:30 so I'll just do minimal, lunches and breakfast for every one. The dogs kept coming to me and pointing me. It is so amazing they can see or sense the migraines energy. I thank you all for your prayers. Sometimes it is a little scary when your misfiring brain takes you for such a ride. I was seeing 2-4 inch shadows of images around things and loss of balance well, any way lets focus on what I want to grow....

Dash's teacher called me last night. I was so touched by what she told me.
Dash is very kind at school so much so that all of the children are wanting turn to be at his table or as his partner. He is emerging a born leader. He is so on top of it that the teacher finds him making sure everyone has what they need. She said it is in no way like a controlling thing. He is just very business. School is a privilege and a responsibility to be taken as so and the teacher to be respected and honored.
She asked me for what she needed to have an eye for. With the Usher Syndrome (possible blindness/deafness at adolescence) we have to keep watch for visual anomaly's, blue lip with asthma, head ache and fine motor.
I must begin these IEP letters.
She said that she will be happy to work with him a little one on one so that I can get his 2x weekly city trip started up again. (it has been nice not do the city trips) . I have to take him to see the phycologist at St Joe's this noon.
I told her about the foundational work I have done with character training and she said the most amazing thing to me.
She said that I need to think about what a wonderful ob I have done and who that all that hard work I had done is now something that she and the others around him are benefiting from.
SHE said to ME..."You should feel so good about all that you have achieved".. I just sat there on my bathroom floor, with my head against the door and cried. It felt so good to see that I did succeed. I have felt so bad about not being able to finish the dream of home schooling. I did succeed. The kids are set well.
Dove is having some affiliation problems. The some kids have called her weird, beaver (she had to have surgery last year there was a maverick tooth in her upper palate that grew against her front teeth and had to be removed , she is due for braces soon. They call my baby beaver on the play ground and I am so hurt to think of that happening to my little girl . She is so sweet and loving. She is also so fanciful that I am concerned about her mental status. She is a 10 yr old and some of that must just be the age. She is so sweet. Her kindness yesterday was poignant. Her teacher really likes working with her. I have to get her visual tracking exercised and her IEP letter done too.
I have to do the lunches now it was nice to have an extra half hour but I gotta go to chores .
My love be around for you.
Be embraced,
Surrounded and encompassed.
The song "up from the grave he arose" is ringing in my thoughts, I can feel this monster coming on. I got to get it tamed. the city drive is at 11:30 my time. I might try to get to the school with letters. If I can get them typed after I drop the kids off at 8.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I know the feeling oh too well of a Migraine.
So Sorry you've been in pain, and I'm glad to hear about Dash at school. I've heard some wonderful things about his teacher.
I remember when my daughter was 10 before she had a growth spurt how she'd gotten teased some. It is the age. As much as I would have liked to stop the other children from the teasing, in a sense we'd like the world to be fair. In many ways it's a wonderful place, but it has a dark side, that we'd like to sheild our children from. The best I could do was as you said have Marissa not buy into the lies. The only thing that mattered is what she felt inside. What she knew was the truth and not to listen to what the other children were saying. I hope this helps.

I need to change the Tag up at the Top of my page from "Places I Go" to "My Personal BlogRoll" You'll find your link there.

Unknown said...

So glad you're feeling better.

How good to hear that Dash is becoming a leader. When I told Brandon, he said that he was surprised and not surprised - surprised that a kid that young could have so many friends and not surprised because he knows Dash's personality.

You have done such a wonderful job with your children. They are a delight to be around and I always enjoy having them here.

M

Denise said...

I am so proud of you, and your dear children. I love you.

Amrita said...

i an sympathize with you, my vertigo also makes me like this, its better now by God 's grace.

Dash is such a special boy. Lovely to read about him and Dove too.May your babies grow up to be strong Jesus honoring kids.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness