Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Planting the Annuls and the crops with seeds outside

Hello
With the children home and the annuls needing to be planted the day has been a wonderful mix of education about the specific flowers planted and the side yard freed of 2 large wagons of dirt to the front yard. Hosing off of the stepping stones that have now been unearthed to provide a real nice romantic sitting spot over near our master bedroom. One day it will be in view of the Master bedroom arbor. Hard work!
The children and I had a wonderful day together. We went to the dollar movies and the mall. We really had a nice time together. As we left the mall the most amazing thin...
20+ vultures were circling over head in the parking lot. Then we pulled over and took a camera to capture them. Then Dove took video. All of the sudden another 10-15 joined them. Moments later there must of been 50 of them NO JOKE! they were gliding away slowly off to the south east. I have never witnessed anything like it.
It may have been a fast food joint drawing them. Wow it was amazing to witness. Now mind you each bird has probably a 6 ft wing span. We could see their feet!


these are perennials but will get planted as the moon turns time


 The soil got dug up and moved to the front for the new bed. It cleared the way  for the sitting spot. The rockers there now will give a wonderful place to sit in the evening and enjoy the flowers. Lots of physical work.
This fellow was withing a few feet of me. He went for the crickets that came out from under a pot I had moved

We are all home and tonight I am ill for the first time in four months. Sore throat and chest cough. ARG! Up with a cough every time I lay down. So here I am happy and content. Looking forward to the cough syrup doing it's job so I can sleep.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Nice post sis, praying over your cough. I love you.

Annette said...

What pretty, pretty flowers your going to have! From time to time we have a flock of geese fly over and honk as if to say "Fare well my neighbors til next spring" and it brings back memories of our Kelsey girl coming out her home and looking up at them like they've annoyed her sleep...All that hard work your doing in your yard will pay off soon, I like the idea of having a sitting spot next to those flowers and enjoying a cup of coffee or tea and the beauty that surrounds you~

LOVE YOU~

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness