Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday




Over the weekend we swapped the two beds so we could put the bed up on the platform. We have had the platform bed but my daughter did not feel at ease to use it.
So we had to give her Dash's bed and Dash her frame so that we could do this.
Both bedrooms are undone now.
Daddy man had to remove the cieling fan from Dash's room and swap it out with the ceilinf light in Doves room.
Now Dove has a fan and she loves it!
Dash has a clean room but he will tell you it is because all of his stuff is still in the hall.


We had two unexpected kids drop by and poor old Daddy man was just spent...he looks up and sees two more children...we are mother/father of many.
We still have doves room and all the toys in the hall and all the laundry!!!!!

The last the butternut was cut today and the scrap for the hens and the compost.

The veggies got neglected on the counter so the hens will love them.
The scrap in the wooden bowl for the dogs and the other two are coffee grounds and pealings from the squash for the compost.


The kitchen to get finnished.
The egg shells on the dish will be ground for the hens or the tomato plants.


The studio begs to be set into action with many things in the process.


Gardening and decor projects.
The binder to the upper left is for the home decor color pallet
The book open to the Leaf Miner page oh arg those little pests on the squash and now the tomato
Seeds to get planted soon and coffee ready to sip in the garden.

click on any image to enlarge.

The garden plotting completed this week shows all location and what is growing and to be yet planted.
I am companion planting.
This took some time and a master has been kept running with up dates.
This is at the stage we are at.

Dogs to be fed each morning and watered


Chickens to be feed pellets and watered.

The scrap form the kitchen a thrill they all vie for the best spot.

Happy carpenter bee in the pumpkin and several squash have been pollinated

another day with an extra child and Archer sits writing her fictional story.
She had me up again at 3 am...my girl friend uses the melatonin time release as do I but she gives one a little earlier. Sometimes kids that have sensory issues just can not sleep. Dove feels like she is free floating and if there is any other stress than forget me trying to get my sleep regulated. I stopped even trying. The medication the neurologist gave me is no use I can not use it for If I did I would just feel worse from being forced from my sleep by dove. This happens a lot.

The kids had a snack and played until noon.
 
Archer (Doves) new color pallet for her bedroom.
The sheets are the bright violet.
He other set was two years old and worn out.
We went togeather  and she has now let go of the red/black/ gray pallet she had before in mind.
I can only begin to tell you how pleased I am about that.
She wants large geometric squares of all the different colors all over the walls.
OH this is a job!
and a bit of an expense so I will have to do a little at a time.

3 comments:

Susie said...

You are such a busy beaver!!

Annette said...

I remember on more than one occasion switching Amanda & Johnathon's bedrooms, all because they both wanted to be by my room, so about 8 months I'd switch them out, this was a mutual agreement on both of them, thank goodness that is over!! I like that bed, it's a pretty neat set up! but I can understand her not feeling comfortable, and I remember as younger girl, when my mom married my dad (Gilbert) we had chickens and feeding them scraps of veggies gone bad and the egg shells, what fun sweet memories you just reminded me of. I LOVE butternut squash, again....no one in this house does, all though, my Johnanthon might, he always surprises me!!
Hugs to you all
Annette

Denise said...

Great tackles.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness