Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Monday....

Hello!
Well it is now after noon calm time.
The kids are home from school and Dove announced she has made a friend!
Dash was giddy with the excitement of telling me about a funny new character on his favorite show. He is now watching the new episode that he was told about.

After everyone made their way off into the day this morning I went back to bed for
2 1/2 hours and slept hard even struggled to wake up a bit...
Took a shower and prayed a lot about the reactions I have been having.
The old beast of PTSD has been harassing me a bit these last several days.
IT'S no wonder....I know but still it is a hinders and I would just rather do without. I kept an appointment and spoke with a woman about doing some EMDR processing. It would be a long commitment and a cost of co-pay and fuel and time.
I have to make some decisions.


A wonderful little Japanese bowl came for me today from a sweet young lady who was on a mission field and just returned home. She thanking us for our support.
She went over to teach English and be available to share the gospel when asked.
Pretty little thing I think it is a tea cup?

Yesterday the kids came home with the test results from last year

The Terra Nova is a nationally based test.
Out of every child in the nation...this was Dash's scores....
OK now use your hand to catch your jaw! We did.
We have been told that he is out there well I just stand amazed and impressed how important it is that I give our son every option to gain in his unquestionable thirst for knowledge.

This is Dove's
Now hers is a different criteria based on curriculum for her grade level.
Dove is two years older than her peers...
Kids she nailed it
We were stunned!!!!!

I might just remove that special needs over on the side bar HA!

The only thing that is still an issue is the ability to decode a clock for example...
Wow these two kids have come so far!!!!!!!!
Do a happy dance with me!
She told me that she does not want orchestra after all, she want to learn the French Horn in band...So prayers for an available horn the school has one first come first serve.


Well I soaked the beans yesterday and left them on the table out on the front porch overnight. So I will make re fried beans for my Mr and the family.
He loves my rice and beans or the beans with nachos

So an easy evening for me here.
A few small tasks and then rest this evening.

Last night I was ill in the night at the bowel.
Spent time on the bathroom floor...arf....
I am well.
I am alright today just a little week at the knee so to speak.
Sometimes stress or allergic reaction to food hits me hard.
NO MORE POPCORN OR BREAD!
:)

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so proud of dear Dash and Dove, blessings to them both. I am praying for the decisions you need to make, love you.

Susie said...

I am sorry to hear that your health is giving you problems:-(

Amrita said...

Firstly I want to say GET WELL SOON and take care.

Then I must congratiulate both Dash and Dove for their excellent performance.Joyful results. Its your love and care in bringing them up which has encouraged and blessed them.

The bowl is so cute. It looks like the Jap style tea cup.
There are Chinese ones like that.

Fried beans with rice sounds cool. I must learn how to make fried beans.
We make ours in a sauce or curried gracy to go with rice, bread or fried bread almost like tortillas.

What is the gadget you have shown? The electric one?

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness