Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grow Up Monday

Grow Up! Monday
join us here

This is what we are to speak of ....
What we have witnessed, heard, seen and learned in Him.


I am seeing that all that I have sought to gain and all that I have made efforts toward are here now. He has made me able to keep the vows and the promises that filled my youth into this life now that I have given to myself. Every choice every hard effort worth it! I promised and I know in the agreement of my maker to fight for this life with everything within me .

I am functional, raising well my children longed for so many many years. Home making creating this manor to have a homestead to secure the lives of those who dwell under this roof. Bellies fed well. Hearts loved and tendered. Minds feed as well. A wife who is adored by he who chose me. HE CHOSE ME! HE IS GLAD THAT HE DID SO. My husband is GLAD that I am his Bride! Oh YA!!!! Every word spoken against me placed back in the face of those who had such little confidence in me. Who feared I would ruin the man. HA! I have lived. I live! My Man lives a life his friends long for and It is that determination and the diligence set within me.
ME! an accomplished woman of a wonderful restorative God!

As child I promised that if they (my tormenting abusive torturers) did not make me like them and that if I did not let them make me crazy I would give myself a life one day I promised. Every time I was being ripped apart in my being He kept me in this vow and gave me a hope and a promise to get through the trials that no one should have to endure. But even so He was there and it was not He who let me down or failed me. It was the sin that worked wild in the hearts of those men and women who so wounded and so soul sick and defiled it was being under their authority . Yet it is He who was the keeper of my soul as he is even now.

In this the life that I have fought for and succeeded to gain...It is He who is my Keeper.
He made me able to keep my word. To walk through the utter storms and torments into a life of wonder and beauty . Scratched and marred in only the ways of the surface but within me a hope and a promise no longer deferred but attained.

That's all I got to say about that!
hoo a!



Let's share with one another what we are learning and how we are growing up in Christ. Come on friends, add your name to her Mr. Linky

7 comments:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Beautiful post my friend. Hoo a!

Annette said...

I could feel everyone of these words when I read them, I could hear the tone in them, what a beautiful post. I'll think about adding my name to Mr. Linky.
Have a sweet evening my sweet gentle friend!

Hugs always~
Annette

Denise said...

Awesome post.

Just Be Real said...

Cool! Blessings and thank you for sharing dear one....

Debra said...

Wonderful post! Blessings, Debra

Corey~living and loving said...

you so very much deserve all you have, Donetta!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Great Post!

I saw your temp.91 in AZ and looked at our, which is 64 degree and I am sure glad we are in a cool spell. Hugs Grams

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness