Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!


Good Day to everyone.
It has been a day of sewing for me.
The blouse is finished. My Man took the day off today and we are all just taking it easy. The popular term is a "staycation".
He has too many accumulated vacation hours. So he worked a 14 hour day yesterday and stayed home today.

We did our large bulk shopping our bread flour, pastry flour, whole grain wheat to grind. We also got bulk sugar and such. Lots of fresh produce.
It was so wonderful not to really have to lift anything. We have those large food buckets I purchased when we got the water tank some time back and I have been awaiting this day some time. I am talking about 25 and 50 pound bags of these staples to set pantry for all the bake goods. Now remember I bake every thing from scratch, make my own mixes for convince.
So do you see some posts on this ahead???????

This afternoon while sewing great pleasure is being found in listening to a book on tape called

The 7 habits of highly successful people.
a very good book!

MUST READ OR AUDIO BOOK it.

We took a nice ride out to the farm lands early this morning chasing the free stuff listed on Craig's List....it was gone when we got there but the kids got to say hello to a horse. It was nice to get out together.
We are just chilling out.

My Mr U. Got a job offer part time at home in the office with his children and his wife at home :)!
...with this fellow I spoke of that is going to help a lot!


YA!
Answered prayer!

In addition he is now having the opportunity for overtime at his regular employment.

YA!
again thank you for your prayers.

It is a gift that we have tasted a
very little bit

of the great suffering that is going on around us in this economy.

Many of you , many all over have and are really suffering.
Commpassion is intensified in the struggles of so many.

I love that our little family is given this chance to gain humility and to understand and to respect the resorces that we are so very privlidge to have.
The kids have gained so much understanding
I JUST LOVE THAT.


It is however a thrill to have the pantry grains stocked and we are still going to act as if we do not have this bit of extra so that we do not squander it.

The kids have all they need for school for now.
We want for nothing.

God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking with Him about how good He is just because he loves us and not just because of all we "GET".

In want or in need he is good simply because He has loved me and holds my heart so tenderly. He pursues me and desired my presence. We all need to be needed and He does need us...He needs to be loved too.


3 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Praise the Lord, for answered prayers Donetta! Your blouse turned out real cute and I'm happy you had such a great day with your family.

Denise said...

God is so good.

Connie Barris said...

wow... I'm so impressed... and God is so Awesome...

blessings my friend

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness