Friday, December 12, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS day 12 of advent

Every Morning my young ones take turns as they open the new day on the calendar.
In each box is two ornaments. They each have their favorites.
Dash opened it up today.
He loves his hat and has had it on almost every moment from the time I took it out of the attic.

He is so CUTE!


Mercy! just tugs at the heart CUTE!
That's my boy.
He was so sweet this morning.
Lots of "Please" " Mom I am hungry ,Please will you make me some eggs.
Lots of thoughtful actions all morning as well.
The kids are both at school.
I went back and slept for a 1/2 hour.
It is a bit of a day of rest for me.
I have a huge mug of sweet coffee and am rested.

Daddy Man went to the Doctor last night and is also fighting off the virus.
He is such a sweetie, he wanted to do the dishes up for me, but he needed to rest .
I insisted that he not and thanked him for the kind offer.

My chickens gifted us with another 4 eggs so far today.
That keeps me one day ahead of Dash and his beloved egg breakfast.
It is a wonderful thing growing your own food.
It really makes me stop and appreciate the effort of each bite.
You know I think we all ought to experience it.
It really is a humbling experience to do so.
My chickens lay small eggs, half size.
The gift of them is a very sobering thing.
The kids have even begun to say thank you to the birds as well.
They hear me saying it every day.

See that roof, the air, water and warmth remember to say thank you today.
The trials get my focus es cue and then I so easily forget.
When fear enters into the place where gratitude gets pushed out by it.
I am going to thoughtfully shove back.
Push out all those things that effort to displace the truth of who I am.
A woman of gratitude.
I have been doing some research on the difficulties I have been having with memory and confusion.
I was so discouraged that I offered God a suggestion on how to take care of the risk to the children of having me for a mom. The possible challenges that beloved may have ahead of him.
I heard Him say very clearly to me...
"Let me be God"...
I need to trust him and follow the process, and see HIM be GOD for me in all things.
My focus has been so diverted in fear of my future.
What my future would do to my family.

Perhaps the things that He.........

We interrupt this introspection to make an announcement.

"The Girls" (hens) were raising up a big ruckus.
They are just outside my widow.
Then I turned in my chair to see what was the matter.
I was watching them, and a few were heading up the ladder.
Then I saw it!
A HUGE hawk landed on the coop!
I had my camera, but she saw me shift in my chair he flew off!
WOW that was cool!
The hawk was just on the other side of the glass not 8 feet from me!
She was beautiful! Maybe stood 18 inches tall, she looked right at me in the eye.
Perfect time for an interruption of introspection.
The girls are all upstairs now.
NOW I know why they get all up in a ruckus, as this occurs every morning.
God is God and I am not.
I do not need to look to the future there is enough trouble for today.


2 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for all of you.

Unknown said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness