Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Good Morning!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Tackled to the tunes of "Big Fish" the movie soundtrack.
"Lets work together"!

This is my living room Sunday with two sick children and a lot of mess. This is not even the worst part of it :)

Yesterday this is what my delighted husband walked into find. He thanked me for the gift in the night as we dozed off for bed. It really meant a lot to him to see it so pretty. I rolled up the rug moved out all the furniture, swept and mopped . Vacuumed the rug and the pad under it. I still have a lot to do in here with detailing the entertainment center and fixing all the messed up DVD'S and video's.
Dusting and the like as well.

This is all the junk I picked off of the living room floor and couches. I have all this to get to today.

I have reclaimed my territory! Tomorrow I get to detail and decorate!The rewards of Tackle!

Thank goodness this is not to bad. I do have breakfast cookies to make see link for recipe. (I did not get the cookies made.) Well this table started out not to bad. It is the balloon effect!

This will be my big filing and little jobs, read and files, little phone call and to do's. Thank you notes.


I did get the towels and wash clothes away. With the kids aseep now dishes will get put away tomorrow.

The catch all and the cutting table and office desk.
Oh man that will have a lot of little jobs.
I can do some sewing now and be ready for this week end too.

Calls: tax guy,
This is all ready to go and I set an appointment for 1:30 tomorrow
to meet with him.

knee surgeon (about shots) His office was closed today.
dentist...(I got the partial records from last Tuesday) I need to make an appointment to get more wok done. I have an 8:40 appointment in the morning it will most likely include at least one tooth repair. I hope the other root canaled teeth are all safe from rot under the crowns. That is what happened that caused the tooth to get pulled. I am a little apprehensive, but grateful, there was a cancellation and I was squeezed in!
I called the school to check on Miss Fictions condition (she is detoxing Prozac) and fever (croup). Dash also need head ache check.
I spoke with the school and also with the psychologist to review what is going on toward the intervention the kids needs. She was going to read the charts on both kids last night and did not get it done. She is hoping to get them read today? Dash may start testing soon as may Miss Fiction. We had a long friendly conversation.

I aim to get to this see all the mending, sewing and repair work. I have a lot of clothing cut out to sew up for fall for the kids. This is un-touched today :{

This is priority. yahoo! It is dusted too! I filled the paper on the printer and the kids paper too.

So grab the day by the tail and "dust with it"!
See you on the other side.
If you have not done a motivative tackle it Tuesday come join us it is amazing what motivation can accomplish.

I walked both dog around the block (one at a time)
Set up a craft night for this Saturday night (I have two to attend so far)to provide some fun and fellowship for the women in my circle and the new friends I'm sure to make.
I even finished this post. O.K. I'm done !:)

4 comments:

Denise said...

wow, you have been busy my friend.

Deb said...

Busy day! Hope you got everything done. :)

Amrita said...

You are an inspiration to me. I have to do the same. Your house looks lovely mess or no mess.

You are one busy lady!

Please pray specially for our church committee meeting with the leaders of the AG church on Friday. We have to discuss the business lease datails.And draw up a contract.

Pray that the Holy Spirit may take control and direct us. And God 's will may be done in a peaceful loving manner. Thank you.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I am worn out reading everything you have done. Listen, since your about caght up with your house, how about coming over here next Tuesday. I wouldn't want you to not have anything to blog about on the next Tackle it Tuesday! Well mine might take till the following Tuesday! lol

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness