Saturday, July 28, 2007

200th post in just short of three months

Who would of thought I would be at this crossing! Well Michell, Christine, my husband, Jaye and so many who often told me this would suite me well. YOU WERE ALL RIGHT! I do enjoy it a lot.
I have found that my mental focus and thought stamina have really improved. Little children and medical personel can only provide so much interaction! I also feal vital to offer who I am to others and to seemingly make a difference to more that those who are close at hand to me.

I Had a morning of "Play room torment" finalizing in a realization that the little kid in me does not like letting go of my, I mean the kids toys! :) I am afraid that I won't get any more because well, I am afraid. So I'll take that fear and translate it into it's gift of wisdom and go to God with it. Ya more healing :)

I was invited to attend a meeting for a support group a woman is starting up. I was privileged to speak and share the knowledge and teach principles that I learned through my process. I must post more about the things I explained on my Life restored blog. The support group has an open invitation see the other blog for more details.

We had our evening movie night with our kids we saw "the gods must be crazy" on old 1980's film centered in in the bush of Africa.We make a point to watch the extras for the kids get to see the real people and gain great understanding of the difference between reality and poetic licence. Harsh reality is often a gifted teacher. On Friday evening we watched the adventures of "Natti Gann" set in 1930's during the great depression. This too offered a great appreciation for the wealth and generosity of our lives and how vital we can be in the greater epic of our lives. We don't watch much T.V. and do not subscribe to cable. We never have subscribed to the idea of being billed by someone else to gain our needs unless it is unavoidable. We rather have an extensive collection of appropriate movies. We also use our local Library. We do a lot of books on tape too. Daddy man procures them or we are often gifted by friends. We are great fans of the power of cinema to educated. We watch movies with the kids intentionally. This helps a understanding of historical time line and with social interaction and understanding of cross cultural dynamics. So many dynamics are covered our kids are pretty world smart and compassionate. They understand the human state pretty well and it helps us to teach "street smarts". We have wonderful discussions about the "whys " of life and living.

We were able to hang the play structure tarp and finish rivets. The storm was nearing us so I pulled out the mower while My Beloved pre drilled and finished it. I asked God to hold the rain 10 more minutes so I could get the grass mowed. ( so much easier on me if it is dry). The rain was held undtill beloved began to gather the tools at the playfort and climb down. He said
'wow it just started to rain" I told him "yep that's what I asked of HIM". Beloved was to pull the mower from me but I pointed out the sky. and we shared tasks.

Man my summer Lawn is so pretty. I have had the Master Gardeners help on it , There has been nothing of my own strength to offer it. He even gave the lawn a kindness. One day I can try to tend it as in days of old but the stenosis in my L4, L5, and L6 do not give me an option any more (that is when your spinal column shrinks and I sometimes get some paralysis in my legs) inflammation can cripple my gate a bit. Just can't bend at the hip like I once could. I gotta just let it go of doing it. My sweet body has held me through a lot of journey. I am grateful I do as well as I do. I'm 46 going on 65 I'm told, well at least my face looks young! ha! :) And what do they know I wave witnessed some pretty amazing 65 year olds! They may not have a 6 and 10 year old 24/7 but they are patient and wise if their sage.

We transfer the kids rooms into two separate quarters tomorrow and have a play date 35 mile S>E> to attend. I love long drives with my beloved we hold hands and get to look into each others eyes. Well speaking of him I am drawn away from here and toward his presence. Have a great tomorrow!

Celebrate the beauty that is you.

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Hey there how are ya.... glad to see the 200 already.... um sorry bout the not around much stuff ya know.. love ya and remember all the room changing stuff man that is a work out

Denise said...

Wow, you have been very busy my friend.

Anonymous said...

Are you the most prolific blogger or what!
Best wishes

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness