Oh the love of a good egg timer. Steve got a real nice one up to me on Saturday. I have been keeping set with each dose and yesterday had good management. Last night they were real good to wake me as well. So this morning sleeping yet a small problem.
Last Friday night my two buddies came and as we were hanging out visiting the last dose wore off. We were on our way to get my meds when the nurse approched in the hall offering me a tramadol (mild).
The pharmacy was to deliveiver on the 3pm run my pain medication. Again it was dot here until after 10:30 pm.
Thus the 5th time I have gone without pain releif for up to 6 hour stints. This time I was not alone. They were here. My sweet Lisa and Trisha. Lisa held me and prayed. I had begun to panic knowing what was coming for me.
I felt the place where my bone was sawed off. felt it clear as you please.
More care was in place last night.
O have begun to get too panicked to sleep. If it wares off in my slllep I wake in torment.
Last night I was well medicated throughout the night. NO breakthrough Pain for one of the first nights that I have been here.
I have infusion on Saturday. It is worn off some for the Stress was so much this last three weeks. Hoping for a 6 hour medical leave to do it.
Hope it all works out. I need a strong cup of coffee so bad.
I keep dozing off even as I type thip
but the pain is in control.
Lisa, Trishia your my heros. Thank you for fighting for me and holding me through the teeth grinding agony.
I love you both so so so very much.
Lisa thanks for the snickers too :)
The black eye susan is so bright in the room. So alive.
I have to get to the dining hall, it is a thing I force myself to do to get out of the room.
ya all have a good day
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ▼ 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."