Hello my loves, my friends and family
After much fuss the powers that be all agreed to let me go home for 7 hours to have infusion.
It went well. Dove who had been ill kept distance, unannounced to me daddy man had told her to do so to protect me. Poor girl. All went well. Only half the movie watched however us three adults covered the necessary physical needs for when I do get to go home next Saturday.
Spent the afternoon home, then later here at the rehab.
Slept most yesterday and slept in today. Had the best lunch.. I made favor with the young weekend cook and he really had blossomed. told him the eye eats as well as the mouth. The plates come out much quicker that way for others. Often I am given the most favor of all. Pointing out the needs of the elders has me in favor of them as well. Strange as they never speak out for themselves. The social study of cast be it patient/cna/nurse and such is no less issue in a nursing home. i am an odd ball. Loved by the staff and the other patients and residents dismissed/despised by the higher ups.
I find it hard to stay awake long when I type, or at most other times as well.
My leg is healing, only six more days here so gotta work hard. Getting home will be an adventure.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Hello my loves, my friends and family
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ▼ 08/28 - 09/04 (7)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."