Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Goodness if Denise could see all the love your pouring out!

I posted over at Shorybears sights.

I spoke with her. I feel so sad my friends. I really really feel so sad. My voice and my council she is lifted and loved by. It seems so little a gift. I know friendship is a great wealth. I have known this in so many of you. I just want it all to be taken away from them. Gods ways are certainly higher than mine.

 

Denise found a moment to call me tonight.
Terrible rough road. Eddie feels nothing from waist down. Feels nothing on the left side. They will be doing a spinal tap. MS a concern. Many more test to come.
He is cognitive but mood swings and fearful understandably.

I have encouraged Denise to go to the clergy to ask aide to set up a disability process so her income can come to cover her domestic expense. Eddie is fully depending on her and so I have given Denise permission (as in :) kicked her fanny ) to find a way to let God get Eddie to accept the aide of the staff. She is worn and has had only one shower sense 12-23 and only left hospital one time to feed and water the cat. Her MIL took her over to the apartment for a few moments only. She has been at his side the entire time.
I have given her a good loving talking too about letting God be God and going to the cafeteria and getting some hot food. She will have to wait till morning now. She has just nibbled here and there.
I got her to a good laugh and she loved it that I kicked her fanny. She is just so dear and all of you know.
I think that the hard times will need to be softened so if any of you feel led to give an offering to aide them I know that the help would be ever so humbly accepted.

Oh I wish I could read all of the comments you send to her. I did so with well over half the other night and it gave her footing to hear you. She is learning to care for her self the very hard way. She is being given a gift of fully relying on God to teach these things to her. She is within Him and He her. I told her of how God is being glorified and that one day she will comfort others with the same comfort that she is being comforted with. I so wish I could just go there and help her. I am so sad to think of her there without a physical companion to walk beside, I know this is her road. I just love her and see the path is a steep one. May He press her on into His full Glory.
She sounded so much better when she hung up than when the long call began. I just told her what she already knew and gave her the reality that she needs no ones permission to do what she knows is right to do. We spoke of false guilt being that that leaves no need of amends and that it is condemnation. Just freed her up to remember truth. Guess I need to hear it for myself too. Don't we all?
She is a genuine Lady folks the real Mc Coy! We are truly blessed to learn at her side.

5 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Donetta, you've been a good friend to her too. Thank you for the updates on Denise and her hubby. Please tell her that we are praying and love her.

And thank you too, my friend.
Debbie

Denise said...

What about a Paypal account set up for her? I could do that and have one other lady to put on the account with me...... it is really not too hard...... What ya think?

Logan said...

Donetta, I'm going over to see them Thursday. I plan on taking some funds with me and helping her through some of the necessary steps they need to take with the hospital social worker if she hasn't done so by then.

Logan said...

Also, I'm putting up another post about them today. If anyone would like to send them a greeting, they can send it to me or leave it on my blog and I'll collect them all and put them in a booklet for her.

I also plan on taking over a healthy snack basket.

Marsha said...

Donetta, I just realized when i commented this morning that my grandson had been the last one to be signed in on google! Please forgive me! You probably wondered who in the world this little boy is!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness