Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thrusday *trials*



 
At 7:30 My sweet daughter fully dressed came into my room to wake me and have me sign her homework planner.

Both children were up and dressed.
Happy and playing peacefully with each other.

Now every day I arise normally at 6 a.m. to tend to lunches and ready the kids.
Give out vitamins, make breakfast you know "be a mom".

This morning my children were responsible to tend to there duties and needs.
Dash even fed the dogs and chickens.
All this mother longs to do is to create two interdependent adults one day who can make choices that will cause it to go well for them all the days of their life.
I know that does not mean trial free but it is for them to have a life more abundantly.
Full of good character and beauty of souls.

So tell me how very much I have to be thankful for this day I see the fruit of all my lovin' hark work as two children practiced a bit of secure independence.
My body got the rest IT demanded :) and all is well with my world.
They happily look forward to the homework and time with me when they get home.

It is so sweet to be under the shadow of the Almighty.
Last night my jaw would not open as I laid there with Dove I prayed for her and for my jaw...
Then it happened as I held her in the hollow of my arm her hand clutched on my thumb.
Reminiscent of that train ride across Russia 12 years ago.
My jaw popped!
I can open it now about an inch.
Enough to eat some canned mandarin oranges and drink the juice this morning.
I can walk without limping a few steps today.

It is good with my soul for now this day is clear.
a few minor tasks but clear.
All I have need of today...to rest, make a meal for the family and water the garden.
Little laundry IF I am up to it.

Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday I have free of any plans.
He gives rest in it's due season.
I was able to hang in there.
Yes we can endure.
It will not kill us or make us crumble.

Monday I will have the last knee shots.
My mobility will return within a few weeks and all will be as it was.
It is finished, maybe the list goes on but I know that it is Finished.
All that was ever needed has been supplied us.
All we have been destined to become.
All that will ever be.
It has been done.
Finished.

Simply walking through my part of the epic is all that is requested of me.
It is all that is requested of any of us.

After this was written I saw today's topic
see perfect measure

To those who endure we are given the crown of life.
We just get to polish it up once in a while.
Wear it well.
We earned it.

6 comments:

Denise said...

So glad that God is answering my prayers concerning you sis, love you so very much.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

praying for you and thankful for every answered prayer thus far!

Annette said...

I love the part of your Dove laying in your arm, Amanda did that just the other night with me and allowed me to cry. Your children are so sweet natured and loving, you have and still are raising them just the way God wants you too. And Dash, taking care of the lady in his life! his Daddy has taught him well =)
I love to read about your family, Thank you for always sharing with me!!
Hugs & love
Annette

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! Love how you look at the world - I mean REALLY love it - you are teaching me so much!!!

Aunt Angie said...

Beautifully said!

I miss you sweet friend. Trusting next year...the LORD will lighten your load and our hearts will meet again!

Love you!

Saleslady371 said...

I love the goals you shared about your children. They sound like wonderful, independent kids. You're a great mom. I hope each day gets better for you healthwise. You are one strong woman!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness