Friday, October 9, 2009

God's got my back!!!!!!!!!

My heart is beating so fast!!!!!!!!!!

Now girls ya gotta know I'm the one who always locks the doors, and is very attentive to safety details.

I am sitting at the kitchen table reading through the mail. I hear a real soft knock at the door like a friend would do.
So I go to the front door
(I NEVER OPEN IT)
and see that the door was not locked from when I walked the kids to the stop.
Well I reached up and locked the bolt and looked through the window to a man asking if I had work for him to do...I said no...or any donations he continues...I declined. He then said thank you and as he turned he saw what I was seeing behind him.

A police officer getting out of the patrol car and approaching.
He sited the guy.
The guy had no ID even.

So I call Steve and tell him "something so cool just happened"!
As I do there is a firm knock on the door it was the officer.

I declared my thanks that he had my back that my door had been left unlocked (because I had gone through the gate to take something to the garden from the truck).
The officer said
"Do you know your garage is wide open!?"
OH MAN! 
I had left the garage door open when I came back from the neighbors with some tree limbs for the garden, the truck was even open! tail gate and all!


Oh I thanked him for watching my back.
I thanked him again for last week the guy that got caught. He told me it was a nightmare of paper work for the burglar last week his heart stopped beating! That one was so hyped up on drugs.

There has been a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood the officer told me.
I thought it was just the cars being broken into ...
They are going in through open garages and the officer has been going driving around telling folk to close the garages. I saw the patrol car this week after the bus got the kids.
The burglaries are happening in the morning.

The officer said he was following this guy watching him this morning!
GOD GOT MY BACK!!!!!!!
I know it is no surprise in that yes He always has my back oh girls...
God had my back.
I won't even go there the even think of what could of happened because it did not  because
GOD HAD MY BACK!

One of my greatest fears is that having this memory issue would endanger me. Now everyone anyone could of forgotten like me this morning.
But GOD HAS MY BACK!!!!!!!!!

I am just so happy!!!!
So very grateful!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought I had a kid young man do the same thing yesterday trying to get me to sponsor him. 
I did not open the door to him either. 
This is getting to be a daily thing.
We are in a very nice community near a area of a more desperate population.

I am one of maybe two or three who are home in the daytime.

 

4 comments:

Amrita said...

Donetta God is with you and he is your security. He sends His angels to protect us.
Things like this have happened to us too. Praise the lord.

Annette said...

Not only did God have your back but the angels where there too, to protect you. I love seeing God work! I saw the post of Archer and her new pretty red glasses, tell her I said she looks absolutely fabulous in them, I like them allot! and Dash is all boy on the mountain of dirt!! he looks like an outside kind of young man! they are so sweet!! Have a great week end sweet friend!

Denise said...

Praise God for always being with you sis. I love you, and I am very thankful that you are safe.

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word...that just freaks me out. please take good care of you and yours.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness