Sunday, July 19, 2009

Run to win!

life has been a rush...
quiet of the late evening and little worthy to say or be heard. Just contemplative.
Some things weighing on us will take time to resolve. Just knowing that it will but being sorta still with it.
I love my husband so we were able to have an hour and a half date today. It is so good to know that he hears my heart. Perhaps we do not agree or understand but love is triumphant.

I have some very deep revelations to share and need to pull up the focus strength and energy to do so.

You you might chance to read this you who know how very much I focus and effort to gain understanding and implement the knowledge gained. Well so very often in my life simple perhaps only seemingly so...well all things wise fall on this the simplicity of humanity.
We are such a creation so woven and spun into these vessels emptied and filled.
Perhaps I babble. It is late.
I see a change within me coming that is one of great liberty and freedoms wholeness in perspective. I will effort my choice to articulate.

This blog was a record of the mother of two children... for in her absence they might come to know her heart in their adulthood.

It is at times a gift to you as well even though often it is in an attempt to only re-affirm to my own soul those things that I have witnessed experienced and heard. It is my hope to build up any and all of us who who might ever read this stuff.

Having met so many of your beautiful hearts and souls is an added benifet.
It would have been the day before that I might have told you that my heart is wherry.
This day I tell you of a new thing.
When a friend of mine heard me say regarding an effort she made... how difficult it must of been ...spoken sympathetically

To my edification her reply was one of....
"if I let myself think of the things I had to do..how hard it would be... then I would be overwhelmed before I began."

Let me tell you what is happening to me...I see that the things i have accomplished must be viewed by my own eyes as the missions set to competency and celebrated and rejoiced over...it is my hope that it is restored within me that no longer I bemoan at the end of hard won triumphs the woe is me...or the "man it is so hard"....no no no'
It must be that it become the
Wow it is finished, I did it! cool , I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...not the
Christ I am tired and how can I continue... give me a break God boo hoo

That is the former way and it is that I put off the former ways of my self and become renewed into the current view that YES I am competent and that is just the way it is going to be...it is worth all that effort to be so. It is the price of success to effort more than you'd ever think you might.

By focus we magnify the outcome. I will strengten my muscel to focus on the mission what ever it might be and then just fix that gaze in expectation of the outcome being one I am glad

of what ever the view of another could/would/might be.

All right so I'm/your tired...so...whoever wins a race is dog tired at the end of it ! so... If that runner continues to run thinking about and focusing on how tired they are in the middle of the race they are just sabbatoging myself/themself.

Silly really...when I think of it I really will need all the bennefits I can find to be able to finish this race. Just hand me another cup of water gals...I have work to do.

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

great post. such a wonderful message. thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

I love you, and I am running this race with you dear.

Susie said...

I have a gallon of water for you:-)

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness