Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dreams do come true...

I mentioned to my Steve that there was an email returned to me by a fellow who had a few block out in front of his house to grab if we wanted for free. Again Craigs list.
So we took a quick trip this afternoon to grab them.
NOW THE PERFECT
count for our needs HA!

As I was doing mending and cooking I noticed he was hauling them to the back yard.


He spent some time digging a level foundation
The 7x7 were perfect for the foot print of the base of the tank
He used a level and pick ax to set base.

He is giving me is gift of hard labor and sweat
The heat he was working in frightened me a bit
116*
I took him lots of water
When I returned from kneading the bread and cleaning up supper he and I lifted the tank onto the foundation stones using the old Egyptian method

We think that the head pressure ought to do us well here.
We are now to get it all hooked up before the monsoons hit.
Our water bill this month was $107.!
So this is a thrill to us both

Now regarding those gates that Had envisioned.
Steve remembered me showing him the same gates last year when we were gating off the main garden. Very $$$$$$$$$ at least 40. a section and extra 10.? a rod and then the stakes that set them in the earth...
all I have need of HIS hand has provided.
Just two parts missing and they will need to be replace.

look at that fit!
kids that is perfect~
See Gods measure is accurate
Even His measure of us and our trial

I'll put a trellis in behind the tank it will block off that opening.
Our water box taken in to consideration made the placement determination.
This man worked so hard today
over and above~

This is the garden extension
Dash thought it ought be a dog run....
I don't think so....
The grass needs be killed to the wall
I got a good start on that now I will need to come up with some more black trash bags to kill the rest of it to the wall
the major bed will be a large "L" shape
This will be the arbor set upright
Perhaps just inside the gate.
Though looking at it I do have a choice.
Thank you folks for the gift
Steve's Parents gave this to us it was in the yard of the house they have.
Once again to grow life on.
The water tank must have some vines growing on it soon.
To keep the water cooler
It could get very hot with this sun on it.


My sweet sweet man.

YOU GAVE ME THE
MOON!

I love the fencing and the tank and the promise
A good focus to dream of the future
Goal, mission, competency
Oh I am so blessed.
I can see the crops in my eyes closed
crops green and thriving.

But for now my turn to shower
I let him go first
:)

gotta get the bread in the oven

6 comments:

Susannah said...

Awesome! God is faithful to provide. (((Hugs)))

Susie said...

What a HUGE undertaking!

Denise said...

Donetta .. Dad has been talked to about depression and he will not admit that he is depressed. We have talked to the Dr before about an anti depressant and we cannot give it to him without him knowing.. He has a sharp mind.. BUT I am going to talk to the Dr again and see if he will talk to Dad. It just hurts my heart!


Now , I cannot believe he was out in that heat! It is 106 here with a heat index of 110.. I can do nothing out there...... almost too hot to swim..... We are considering a rain barrel and I have shown this to my hubby..... Maybe next year we will do that! Our water is much cheaper than yours...... Our bill in June was 40.00 Cannot even imagine 107.!

Good job to your sweet hubby and thank your Lord for the provision...

Denise said...

God is so awesome, and so is your dear Steve. I love you.

Annette said...

What a sweet hubby...it's going too look nice, real nice, and look at that little man, hes so cute! it's been nice here, BUT....it's going to be heating up again!
hugs & Love~
Annette

Amrita said...

Steve and you are so enterpizing and innovative and labourious, my getting all that done in the soaring temperatures. I am full of admiration for you.

That fence would cost a fortune here too. Your tank sits well on the blocks.

Thank you for your prayers beloved. We are well.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness