Sunday, June 21, 2009

The GOOD MAKERS generous gift.

I received a email this evening...

My dear sweet Donetta.

It was so good hearing from you!

NOW...a check is on it's way to the Bloggers Retreat Fund that has been designated as YOUR REGISTRATION FEE.

So---all you have to do is jump/shout/praise GOD!

I was notified by e-mail that it was to remain anonymous. And it will. So just blog about the miracle of the LORD! Spreading HIS love is the best way to thank anyone!

I love you!


My reply...

stunned...Stunned...Stunned
a fullness envelopes me...I am basking...
kindness got my tongue

Please express my deep gratitude to the gift giver. It is a joy to see and feel the loosening of the inappropriate guilt I have been struggling with once I paid for the airline tickets. I felt so uneasy spending so much on myself when the family could afford so many things with those said funds. Now I take ease...receive this thing that God has set before me an offering asking me my choice. I said yes I really want to go and He said you are there. Stunned it is like that weight replaced with a fullness of gratitude an adventure and the hope for a rest and fellowship.

My dear sister I am tired and this hope and expectation will sail me through the months ahead as I set task to parent and wifery and homemaking gardening and all. There is a window to fix a gaze on to those amazing trees and the lake and the green of the wood.
Those eyes and embraces and risk reward of courage spent traveling across the country on my own with HIM.

Good things in store.
Did you see the post at what happened tonight.
We did the budget and saw we had 73. left to do grocery go look the tab was 73.!!!!!!!!!!! $95 savings!
To funny and fun being HIS friend His presence is awesome!

strange thoughts...
I was thinking about puking last night while I was falling asleep laying there and how wonderful it is when I am even ill that He is right there and so close I could touch him. As he is now touching us.

Steve asked to extend his appreciation as well.
Dove was so amazed too.
just HOLY
stunned
loving you
Donetta

My Dear benefactor
A benefactor is a person who gives some form of help to benefit a person, group or organization (the beneficiary,) often gifting a monetary contribution in the form of an endowment to help a cause. Benefactors are humanitarian leaders and charitable patrons providing assistance in many forms, such as an alumnus from a university giving back to a college or an individual providing assistance to others. The word benefactor comes from Latin bene (good) and factor (maker).

Your generosity is a warm and exciting embrace. I think I am just still in a bit of shook it feels good though:) Kids are asleep or I would be very vocal I am sure. Hahahha
Just can't wait to tell Dash too.

It is good that you make. Love is the only thing that makes me ever cry. Tears heal. Your kindness is healing. I appreciate you heart toward me.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God from whom all our blessings flow, love you dear one.

Annette said...

This gave me chills, and I'm crying for your happiness....God ALWAYS come through for little children, this is awesome, have a great time my sweet sweet friend, you are so deserving of this....and God knows you appreciates this!
LOVE YA BUNCHES~
Annette

Denise said...

God is a Father that gives gifts to HIS children. Not only does it increase our faith when HE moves toward us, it increases our knowledge that HE IS involved in our lives and HE loves us more than any human understanding can fathom.

I am rejoicing with you in your gratitude of the Father that calls himself God!

Enjoy your retreat! Surely God has something for you there! Tell me all about it when you return!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness