Sunday, February 15, 2009

I got GOLD! He gave me GOLD!

I called my darling who has been working overtime
and pouring out his kindness to over flowing.

He answered the phone...
"Oh honey , oh how sweet of you!...

"I thank you I got it..."

He said "what.......??????"

"Oh how sweet of you thank you!"

He replied again "what for ?"

"I got the gold!"..say I

"What gold?" he enquirers with some stress to his tone

Just having fun was I but enough was enough and I said ...
"thank you for the new gold tooth".

They had just called me in early for it arrived several days before it was expected.
It is now complete the loss, surgery for the implant and the abutment and the pretty, shiny new tooth!


On the trip round the loop for the errands the health food store has now a better supply of herbs and seasonings by the once.
Needing a powder milk substitute for some recipe mixes.
The rice protein will hopefully work well. It was a better price per once than the soy powder.
My darling uses the fever few for head aches. It is the best thing he has ever found for them.
Than emergent C, is a good general supplement to help get minerals in.
Then after a fast bite of lunch I was off to the school.
Dash had a wonderful art class and then it was off to Doves room.
They were having the "V" day party.
Lots of fun and goodies.
The children rushed me for the hugs and hello's.
I just love that.
It was so wonderful to see a young man open up...he was board the last Art Masters presentation.
I had been praying for him.
He seamed distant and aloof, compared to most of the other kids.
It is often the way of a Navajo to learn a person first.
Waiting to see if the person is due respect or not.
The young (Hopi or Navajo) boy in the black.
He approached me to tell me a riddle.
He then told me the solve.
I would not let the other kids tell the solve, for it was his riddle.



This sweet kid gave me a valentine

group of girls


I worked in the art trailer,with Dash and his class first.
We studied movement theory.
I grabbed some treats from Doves party and gave them to Dash after school.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness